This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 2 - Week 2: Runway

Topic » Season 2 - Week 2: Runway

3607 days 17 hours ago
doodyful
Welcome to the runway!

Team 1, you were the only team to submit their commercial so you have won this challenge by default!

I will critique each of you though.

Rehab - Your commercial made me actually laugh out loud! I like that you really explained why you liked the product and how it changed your life. You followed the brief and I think you did well in that sense. I wish your look on the runway was a bit more creative, but it isn't terrible.

Giraffez - Your runway was a big step-up this week, but it was still one of the weaker looks. However, your were the weakest member of the group in terms of your ability to sell the product.

Afro - I like that you took initiative by being the team captain, but I felt that your paragraph was lacking. It wasn't bad, but it wasn't as funny and clever as I had hoped. However, I think you had the best runway look this week and I look forward to see what you pull out next week!

Okuli - I think it was great that you designed the advertisement,  but I wish you had a bit more information on it! I also thought that your written advertisement was bland and didn't relate to the product. You didn't make me want to buy the product at all. You just talked about food? I do think your runway look is interesting though - I especially like the eye makeup!

With that said, the person who impressed me the most this week with their advertisement, and the winner of this week's challenge is...Rehab! Congratulations you have won a free sample of your product.

The rest of Team 1 all did very well and you're all safe.

The rest of you will be judged individually.

Cynthia Sober, Oona Mama & Greedy - the 3 of you submitted a look this week so you are all safe.

Due to Stacy's departure, there is no bottom two this week, but everyone who failed to submit anything this week needs to pick up their game!

open group

TAYLOR'S DRAG RACE 7

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!