This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 1 - Week 4: The Snatch Game & Runway

Topic » Season 1 - Week 4: The Snatch..

3670 days ago
doodyful
Hello hello hello!

Joining us today on our panel of celebrities is: the angry God Warrior is here! The lovely Taylor Swift is here! The opulent Lana Del Rey is here! Match point - Serena Williams is here! Funny lady Ellen Degeneres is here! The Queen of Pop, Madonna is here! You can always find her at Starbucks, Heatherbear is here! And last but not least, also joining us is the nicest of the Plastics, Karen Smith is here!

THE PANEL: http://i.imgur.com/Z6RKxSY.png

Ladies, let's get ready to play the Snatch Game!
--------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Bitchy Betty is SO bitchy, when she greets her friends, she (BLANKS).

Serena Williams - "...She makes them kiss all 5 of her Wimbledon trophies to establish dominance in any possible social situation"

Taylor Swift - "Bitchy Betty is SO bitchy, when she greets her friends, she throws hot oil at them"

Madonna - "She tells them to vote Republican"

Lana Del Rey - "Bitchy Betty is SO bitchy, when she greets her friends, she wants to pull out there weaves but then she realizes that they have to look in the mirror everyday and that's punishment enough"

2. Amanda Bynes has gone too far! She recently tweeted Oprah telling her to (BLANK).

Karen Smith - "She told Oprah to come closer"

Taylor Swift - "She told Oprah to stop eating her out"

Lana Del Rey - "She told Oprah telling her to jump in a shark tan when she has her period"

3. Dull Diana is SO dull, instead of smiling she (BLANKS).

Heatherbear - ""Makes oatmeal. It's got just about as much personality as Lili Fields- Oh, excuse me, I mean, Dull Diana has. Even if they watched every episode of LOST five times, it wouldn't fix them"

Serena Williams - "She GRUNTS VERY LOUDLY AS THE BALL HITS HER RACQUET"

Karen Smith - "Well when I thought of dull, I straight away thought of my friend Rhea Publican! She always does this weird thing where one of her eyes stares the other way! So I wrote "impersonating a catfish!",https://ferrebeekeeper.files.wordpress.com/2012/01/catfish.jpg"

Lana Del Rey - "Instead of smiling she Scrapes the dandruff of her hair, and watches it create a snow storm"

4. Madonna is SO old, when she gets bored she reads the (BLANK).

Ellen Degeneres - "She reads the obituaries cause she knows she's going to be in there fairly soon"

Serena Williams - "She reads books that are so ancient that they were published in the most recent year that Venus won a Grand Slam tournament"

Madonna - "Well Taylor, when I get bored I read my first diary in its original hieroglyphics"

Lana Del Rey - "She reads the Shakespearean novel on how to achieve the perfect Victorian weave"

Taylor Swift - "She reads the newspaper on how Lady Gaga is trying to steal her spotlight with the same material she used"

Well that's all we have time for today, thank you for joining us and see you next time - bye!
3669 days 23 hours ago
Insanity
*accidentally tilts my Starbucks cup too much and spills it on Karen Smith*
3669 days 23 hours ago
doodyful
-Runway-

Welcome to the main stage! This week, my queens had to impersonate one of their favourite celebrities in The Snatch Game!

My Runway Look: http://i.imgur.com/GhgVRWa.png

Gentlemen, start your engines; and may the best woman... win!
*The queens walk down the runway*
If I call your name, please step forward.

Iceebella Xinpath, Lili Fields & Trigger Warning, you are safe. You may leave the main stage.
The rest of you represent the best and the worst for this week.

Audrey Venus - Gurl you stepped it up this week! I am so glad you decided not to quit last week, because your Heatherbear was hilarious! I didn't know who she was so I did some research and I was so impressed when I read your answers! Even though you took a risk by doing a Tengag'er, I wish you did a real celebrity so I actually had someone to compare you to.

Dysis Scum - You did so well last week! I was looking forward to your answers because your avatar was hilarious, and you proved to me last week you could be funny - but you didn't even hand in any answers!

Abby McScurity - I'm not even a tennis fan, but your knowledge and choice of words blew me away. I was actually laughing at your answers and I love how you seemed to really know who Serena was, and you embodied her to a T! Excellent job, you're the on everyone needs to watch out for!

Chrystal Balls - You didn't submit anything this week. This is the Snatch Game, not the Slack Game.

Nikita Matryoshka - I was in love with your Ellen Degeneres! You had the best avatar by far - I feel like that was actually Ellen in Tengaged form. I think Ellen was a risk because she's a very 'positive' comedian and I think that her humour was too clean for something for the Snatch Game. Regardless, your answers were very clever and you did a great job!

Miss Fabulous - I am a -huge- Lana Del Rey fan, and not only was your avatar so obvious and unoriginal, but NOTHING about your answers read LDR at all. Even if I didn't read them as Lana's words, they still weren't funny. I am extremely disappointed.
I've made my decision.

Nikita Matryoshka, you are safe.

Abby McScurity, this scored the match point! Condragulations, you are the winner of this week's challenge!

Audrey Venus, you are safe.

Chrystal Balls, I'm sorry my dear but you are up for elimination.

Dysis Scum, I know you have it in you to do well. You're safe.

Miss Fabulous, I'm sorry my dear but you are for elimination.
Chrystal Balls & Miss Fabulous, it is time to lip-sync for your lives!

Ladies, this is your last chance to impress me and to save yourselves from elimination.

You will have 24 hours to post a performance of Conga by Gloria Estefan.

Good luck, and don't f**k it up!
3669 days 22 hours ago
obscurity
WE DID IT SERENA
3669 days 22 hours ago
doodyful
Error: I accidentally mixed up Lana & Taylor, but Miss Fabulous is still in the bottom two for her weak performance as Taylor Swift.
3669 days 6 hours ago
Realchance

I have a black weave on
3669 days 2 hours ago
doodyful
I've made my decision.

Miss Fabulous & Chrystal Balls, neither one of you showed me the fire it takes to stay. I'm sorry my dears, but both of you are going home.

Now, sashay away.
3668 days 21 hours ago
Realchance
Taylor,

although I disagree with your decision as I have showed fire and passion each time, I respect your decision, I feel as if Iceabella is the queen who doesn't have the drive or the will power. Her answers sucked and her look was stereotypical. She wont last much longer. Thank you for this wonderful opportunity
3668 days 13 hours ago
Insanity
Miss Fabulous keepin' it real even as she exits.
3668 days 11 hours ago
doodyful
Thank you for your thoughts Miss Fabulous, but don't worry. This isn't the last time we will see you.

open group

TAYLOR'S DRAG RACE 7

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!