This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 5 - Week 8: Runway

Topic » Season 5 - Week 8: Runway

3295 days 10 hours ago
doodyful
Usually I enjoy this challenge, but I didn't this time.

Karen Forewe - ...what is this? Your makeover was honestly terrible and you should be ashamed that you submitted that. As for your runway, it's an improvement from last week's but it's still subpar. You don't have any makeup on and you don't even have eyebrows. Not to mention your hair covers up most of your outfit.

Caia Alexander - I think your makeover is okay. You relied on the mask and the pre-existing outfit to make it sparkle, but I do like the family resemblance.

Jessica McMozzarella - I can see the family resemblance, and I think her gown is pretty, but I think you should've put more effort into making her face more feminine. I'm also not a huge fan of your runway look.

Helen Heels - I can't say I really like what you did this week. I think you completely butchered Francisco, who was probably the easiest person to use this week. I also think this is your weakest runway look to date - you're not even wearing eyebrows! Not to mention your hair is messy.

& - You didn't submit this week.

Ladies, you may go backstage as I make my decision.
3295 days 10 hours ago
doodyful
Caia Alexander, you were the best of the worst this week. Condragulations you've won this challenge.
3295 days 10 hours ago
doodyful
Jessica MzMozzarella, you were a close-runner-up. You're safe.
3295 days 10 hours ago
doodyful
Helen & Karen, you were both awful this week, but lucky for you & didn't submit and is disqualified.
3295 days 10 hours ago
doodyful
&, sashay away.
3295 days 10 hours ago
Absol
TOOT TOOT
AHH
BEEP BEEP

open group

TAYLOR'S DRAG RACE 7

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!