This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Task #1 - Results

Topic » Task #1 - Results

5131 days 15 hours ago
Kaffreya
Alright lets get straight to it!  I typed up a little "critique" of everyones blog...

Loganz - I thought yours was kind of retarded.. you criticized someone elses spelling then you misspelled yourself.  Also.. choosing someone thats in the game?  Thats kind of playing it safe if you ask me.

Darthemery - Reading yours was quite entertaining, I like how you listed the things that Kingmac has done and then topped it off with a humiliating video.  My only gripe is your typing style.. Use the shift key every once in awhile (when neccessary).

Frankturner - Wow, you really let peeps have it.. it was clear, concise and overall VERY entertaining to read.  I also like the fact that you threw in a few other people as well.

Blazeofglory -  Overall I think yours was also entertaining to read, but, you also got a little personal by criticzing someones weight.  Don't let it get TOO personal.  I also didn't like the fact that at the end of your blog you put a fucking disclaimer saying that it was only for a challenge.. grow a pair of balls.  Oh.. and kudos for the number one blog ;]

Life - Yours was just mocking Precious - MEH.

Rogersroyals - I like the fact that you went after three people... but it was VERY hard to understand what you were saying.. I have to go back an re-read shit a lot.  You can't sound like a retard!

Misuse - Yours was too short and kinda retarded.

Jordanllyod - Clear and to the point.  Lovedit.

Lemon5029 - Fun to read, I also like that you gave evidence xD.  Hated the disclaimer that it was only for a challenge :l

Brandolicious - Seemed like a joke... almost like you and dav_o_79 were friends and he was going along with it.. I don't know if that was the case buts thats how it came off.

Drench - BRAVO!

PrincessTeePee - I loved your little story, fun to read :D  Disliked: THE FUCKING DISCLAIMER THAT ITS FOR A CHALLENGE.

Nakomis - You went after Haskova's gameplayer and did it with style.  It was clear cut and pretty amazing.

Death_Metal - Just "NO".

With all that being said if I had to choose a winner of who had the best blog.. it would go to DRENCH! - Nakomis with a close second.  Well done guys!

Now lets get on to the bottom 3.. there are tons of ways I could have selected the losers but i'm not going to penalize people for putting a disclaimer as I didn't say it was against the rules.

The bottom 3 are..

Misuse
Death_Metal
Life

Your blogs were short and shitty.. if you don't care about the game then why apply?

The group discussion will be posted in another thread after this.. all the safe people should feel free to comment and dicuss who should leave the game.

open group

Kaffreya's New BFF

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!