This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The final challenge

Topic » The final challenge

5418 days 15 hours ago
kevinbodybuilder
ok all u have to do is write as much or as little as you want as to why you deserve to win this competition. u can put it in the comments below or send it to me privatley if you want. i will announce the winner once everyone sends me one.
5418 days 15 hours ago
Analeigh
i deserve to win because
i really have fell for you
your awsome i love youuuu xxxxx
i really hope i win
ill be the best girlfriend you will ever have x
-kisses- <3 analeigh
-cries-
5418 days 15 hours ago
SamSon
i deserve to win because every time we talked we had fun and found that we have many things in common. I think if we continue to talk we will like each other even more..if possible :p
All I can really say is that we would have a lot of fun together and make a good team because we get each other. I would love for you to pick me because I feel that it is right. I am hoping you feel the same way!!
<3Sam
5418 days 15 hours ago
iceskater
i have pm'd you mine x
5418 days 13 hours ago
JessAnn2011
um i think i should win because i got to really know you through out the time and i won most of the challenges and i was there no matter what for you and um when we had private talks i opened to you more then i opened to any other guy on here.If you choose me i would make a awesome girlfriend and a awesome best friend but if you dont choose me i understand and i love you no matter what.thank you for a awesome time.
5418 days 10 hours ago
caitieeexoxo
pmed u(=

open group

Who Wants to Date a Bodybuilder

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!