This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Team Challenge # 4

Topic » Team Challenge # 4

5470 days 21 hours ago
LadyAngel
LadyAngel: Hey everyone!

Everyone: HEYY!

LadyAngel: This challenge might be the last team challenge, for this challenge you guys will be playing arcade games! the person with the highest score will win it for his/her team!!

Instructions:

You will have to play a flash game, after they show you your total score like this: http://i40.tinypic.com/28vyq6o.jpg  you need to wait for that to pop up with your high score to take the screen shot. please do not cheat, I will know if you do.. when you take the screen shot please try to get your browser and everything like in my example screen shot.

http://www.nucleargames.biz/game/2376/Pucca-Jumping-Rope.html

How to play:
The two characters that are holding the rope on each side will keep swinging and you have jump over the rope when it pass by your feet by pressing Z. Watch out for the swing speed, it'll go faster or slower occasionally towards the end. You have to keep on jumping without touching the rope for 15 times in first level and more for the rest of the levels. There are a total of 4 levels in the game. You can keep continue the game even after you failed to jump over, but you must complete the level within the time given(top right green bar). The game ends if it run out of time, and you'll have to start all over again in first level. When you proceed to the second levels, you'll need to control 2 character at the same time by using Z, X. The number of players will keep increasing after each levels and up to 4 characters total, and you have to control all of them by using Z,X,C,V respectively.
5470 days 21 hours ago
LadyAngel
Captains are Brett and Zoey.
5470 days 21 hours ago
itspipez
Anyone can submit a screenshot? And, is there a limit of how many we can submit??
5470 days 21 hours ago
JessAnn2011
ladyangel i cant get a screenshot
5470 days 20 hours ago
LadyAngel
everyone can submit a screenshot and there is no limit, after you send me a score if you get a BETTER one you are welcomed to submit it, it needs to be before tomorrow at 5:00 tho.
5470 days 20 hours ago
LadyAngel
5469 days 21 hours ago
LadyAngel
20 minutes left.

open group

I Love Tengaged

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!