This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

ELIMINATION

Topic » ELIMINATION

5476 days 20 hours ago
LadyAngel
LadyAngel: Hey guys, welcome to the elimination ceremony! Lucas, blaze and Jess are in the box and one of them will be eliminated!

Laqueefsha(confessional): Im not feeling good right now and Im not sure if i will be able to make decisions tonight.

LadyAngel: Laqueefsha, who is the first person safe?

*Laqueefsha faints & she was taken to the Hospital*

~40 Minutes later~

LadyAngel: Guys, laqueefsha won't be here to make decisions,  that means that the person that will make decisions for her will be the second person with the most votes to become captain, last time karma team voted and they voted laqueefsha to be captain/paymaster but she won't be here so that means the second person will be the paymaster and that is...
Itspipez!

itzpipes(confessional): wow, I wasn't expecting that!

blazeofglory(confessional): saw it coming =/ I dont rlly care..

LadyAngel: who is the first person safe?

itzpipes: first person safe is.... Jessann2011!

JessAnn2011: Oh my god! thanks!

LadyAngel: Lucas1993 and blazeofglory left.. please call one of them up and make your decisions.

itzpipes: Lucas1993, can you please come up here?

*lucas1993 stands in front of itzpipes*

itzpipes: you are safe!!

Lucas1993: Thanks man!

LadyAngel: Im sorry blazeofglory you are ELIMINATED!

==========================================================

Laqueefsha never sent me her decisions even tho i told her like 4 times to tell me her decisions, itzpipes had the second most votes to become captain for karma team so that means he was the new pay master, if laquefsha does this again she will be kicked out.
5476 days 20 hours ago
LadyAngel
*NEXT TEAM CHALLENGE, TOMORROW AT 6:00PM(EST) BUT IT WONT BE LIVE, IT'LL BE A 24 HOURS CHALLENGE.
5476 days 20 hours ago
skeeet
laqueefsha is such a dumbass
5476 days 20 hours ago
itspipez
I eliminated u blaze, since u asked to be eliminated, and I respected your decision...
5476 days 20 hours ago
Lucas1993
Thank you Itzpipes!!! Omg I was so scared
5476 days 20 hours ago
Alexxandra
cool
5476 days 19 hours ago
Charming2010
BUH BYE BITCH
5476 days 19 hours ago
soccertrs
bye
5476 days 19 hours ago
Jiggleoo
Bye blazeofglory :'(
5476 days 6 hours ago
Laqueefsha
bye

open group

I Love Tengaged

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!