This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

andychuck08's yearbook

Topic » andychuck08's yearbook

5415 days 17 hours ago
andychuck08
Well, I said I wouldn't do this, but I finally gave in. Anyone can post whatever they want, good or bad!! =)
5415 days 17 hours ago
EnragedBeauty
Andyroo!
I love you, even though you are a Cards fan, boo! haha. You are awesome and we need to play another game together. I loved our first game, even though it was a rocky one, but we got through it.

Love ya hun!
EB

ps. Go Cubs =P
5415 days 17 hours ago
Lizardwizard913
Andyroo!
I love you, even though you are a Cards fan, boo! haha. You are awesome and we need to play another game together. I loved our first game, even though it was a rocky one, but we got through it.
5415 days 17 hours ago
mikedistanz
uuuuuuuuuuh, your my best friend. i love that we know everything about each other already :P your one of the coolest guys on here so dont change! :D
5415 days 17 hours ago
Lizardwizard913
uuuuuuuuuuh, your my best friend. i love that we know everything about each other already :P your one of the coolest guys on here so dont change! :D
5415 days 17 hours ago
andychuck08
love you guys! even lizard, although he's too lazy to come up with his own material :p
5415 days 17 hours ago
cool
i fucking love u soo much babe woop woop haah
5415 days 17 hours ago
andychuck08
lmfao thanks coolio
5415 days 17 hours ago
realitynerd
Andy,

You kick butt in every group I've played in with you & I'm glad I met you.  You're a fierce competitor, but a cool one at that.

-Taylor
5415 days 8 hours ago
andychuck08
4825 days 5 hours ago
JohnMorisson
Andrew,
You keep this site decent.
It fucking sucks and new bitches try to immitate, we rock it old school.

open group

Tengaged Yearbook

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!