This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Yadher's yearbook.

Topic » Yadher's yearbook.

5470 days ago
yadher
Woo creative title. ^-^
Anyway yes this is my yearbook feel free to sign it. I would like all my friends and you know enemies. *cough-spo* to sign it. It really means little to me but it's nice to see what people think of me. :)
5470 days ago
Rory
Yadher, the most annoying member here ^^. Just kidding, I love talking to you over MSN and this. You're a great laugh and its a pitty those emoticons never worked  :( but the next time im on ill be on my pc XD Yay!. Anyway back to you, so i think your amazing, cool and i hope we play again together (inocent way ;) x)
5469 days 22 hours ago
nickynickynicky
I think we chatted briefly on PM's anyway, you're awesome :D
5469 days 21 hours ago
PrincessTeePee
Ahh yadher, you were in one of my personal favourite casting gsames EVER!!!!!! Your a sweet guy, and we should play again one day *_*
5469 days 9 hours ago
Sizzle_xD
Yadher,

You're the funniest, second most random, (to meeeeee) and nicest person I've ever met! I love playing games with you and I hope I play another one with you soon!

Sizzleeeee.

open group

Tengaged Yearbook

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!