This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

HaRiBO's BooK

Topic » HaRiBO's BooK

5472 days 3 hours ago
haribo
sign eeeeet
5472 days 3 hours ago
nickynickynicky
I don't know you but you seem cool :D
5472 days 2 hours ago
haribo
~_~ :D
5472 days 2 hours ago
PrincessTeePee
Awww Harrriiiii, my first memory of you was in my first rookies...still one of my favouritest ever games that!! You're such a sweetie, and you make me laugh too...we need to play again sooon!! <33
5472 days 2 hours ago
djdean75
you are really nice and we get along great :D
5472 days 1 hour ago
Tom8478
~_~ haribo!
5472 days 1 hour ago
petergrunow
*Eats haribo*
Cool guy :D
5472 days ago
farside
haribo is a sweet heart.
I love our game and would love to play with him again any time.
5471 days 18 hours ago
lentil
haribo,

I played an awesome game with you when only you, me and Jazz were active LOL, it was fun :) hopefully way more in the future :)

Lentil <3
5469 days 17 hours ago
tabbygirl
Haribo i first met you in a castings game where you were a great source of inspiration and guidance to me. Since then we have played group games which i have enjoyed and looked forward to. You are a lovely person who is one of the best of us all XD
5469 days 17 hours ago
Mielz
haribo,

I first met you in a castings game where i knew no one.
I got to know you and started to respect you as an inspirational person.
You are unbelievably considerate and have created an endless number of succesful groups.

Cooool Guy <3
5469 days 17 hours ago
lonlee
hiyaaa

i cant believe i was in a game with you and never knew it was a boring game though lol. aniways since then i have taken part in your group games and find you a really nice person and one of my closest friends on here. Hope to be in another game with you soon :D
take care <3 xx
5469 days 11 hours ago
Hotrocket
dear my beautiful haribo,
your eyes are like majestic pools of lake water glistening from the moonlight. Your skillz are unmatchable and the way you make blogs makes me shiver with passion.

please give me hoh so i can use it in your honor!

always yours,
hotrocket
5469 days 2 hours ago
Rory
To the dearest Haribo,
Honestly i dont know you well, you are a mysterious figure im trying to figure out. I love to talk to you, when i do get to, and i happily placed you in top members becasue i though you have so much protential.
You have been so nice, welcoming and im sorry i lost the game in which you betted on.  But hopefully i will still be welcome to chat ect.
Tengaged Buddies Forever.
RORY x
5467 days 17 hours ago
IAmPaxton
I haven't had the pleasure of meeting you as of yet here on tengaged, but I saw you signed my yearbook so I thought it was only right I did the same.  Judging by the previous posts you must be a good fellow.  Perhaps one day we'll play a game together...

@_@
5455 days 3 hours ago
Shezr
Haribo,U are such a ledgend!Ur such a cool guy nd one of my best mates on this game!We have played alot of games together and every time u have been so cool!Good Luck today,i hope u win our game!Ur so cool that u would have to be from Ireland like me lol!

Shezr

open group

Tengaged Yearbook

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!