This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Jermin's Yearbøøk

Topic » Jermin's Yearbøøk

5473 days 13 hours ago
Jermin119
sign :)   
I £•ve U too 
~ J€rmin 
. . . . . . . . . .
5473 days 13 hours ago
Austin
Jermin, wow where do i begin?
You are like one of the coolest people on Tengaged. You have grown to be one of my closest friends on here. You helped out alot when you were a Dean on Charm School and you won My first season of I Love Money. You made it to the final 2 in that one quickgame we played but you gave up your spot for me which shows you are a good friend and you are loyal. And i agree, we do need to play a Rookies together  =)

~From your good friend Austin
5473 days 13 hours ago
Lucas1993
Jermin!
  Wow, You were always a good friend of mine! You were in like all of my groups =).. And I always looked up to you for your genuine personality and winning attitude! You are a great person and a great Tengaged player! Good Luck to you in the future! And I hope we can play lots more games in the future!

Your Friend,
                           Lucas
5473 days 13 hours ago
Tom8478
Vermin! Keep outta my crops! You are a very nice guy, etc! :D
5473 days 12 hours ago
Clayton
Jermin, it is always a pleasure getting to play with you! You are a good guy & fun to talk to :D I hope to play more games with you soon!:D xoxo -Clay
5473 days 12 hours ago
skeeet
jermin, u are so sexy.
we've played a lot of group games togetha, and I adore you.
<3
xoxo skeet
5473 days 10 hours ago
Laqueefsha
Love you, bffl FOREVER! One of my most trusted friends on here, and that friends list is quite small !
xox laqueef.
5473 days 8 hours ago
realitynerd
Jermin, you're an awesome guy & player.  I love playing with you!

-Taylor
5472 days 13 hours ago
kcdavis
i want to meet you someday you seem great!
5472 days 13 hours ago
soccertrs
Jermin we bace great friends in I love money the dynamic duo of you and made it to the end hopefully we can win some games together
5470 days 21 hours ago
panzerizz
my austin mate, signed
5449 days 10 hours ago
wafflecone
jermin you are a fun and cool person
-wafflecone
5445 days 18 hours ago
teamjacz
well, i know you are a trustworthy person and you a fun to be around....

open group

Tengaged Yearbook

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!