This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Swimmi's Yearbook

Topic » Swimmi's Yearbook

5464 days 18 hours ago
yswimmer96
Please write here...
FOR COOKIES
5464 days 18 hours ago
Austin
I have one memory of you. I couldn't do your challenges in the Survivor Group so you eliminated me lol. But we cool now  =)

~From Austin
5464 days 17 hours ago
Lucas1993
Hey Yswimmer96,
    I haven't yet played a game with you.. but I've seen your blogs and comments.. You are a funny genuine person.. and you have big ideas.. like your idea in Tengaged Court. =) I look forward to getting to know you! Do I get my cookie now? l0l

Your Friend,
               Lucas
5464 days 17 hours ago
Zacharyy
Don't listen to what others ay. You are greeeat!
Zacharyy
5464 days 17 hours ago
Tom8478
Great guy!
5464 days 17 hours ago
Jermin119
What can i ssay?
                            Your a........ [unique] little fellow.
                                                                                      :)
                                                                                        I wont forget exile island :)
                                                                                                                                         ~Jermin
5463 days 22 hours ago
Jordoo
I don't know you..

But nice tits<3
5463 days 22 hours ago
RiDsTeR
Swimmi =] 

Wassssuup?   

I remember you taking over with the most blogs on Tengaged :P:P:P  Always remember Orange is the bestest colour 

Riddy :)
5463 days 21 hours ago
BengalBoy
you always made me laugh in our casting games, even when it wasnt intentional lol
5462 days 5 hours ago
petergrunow
Nice guy, makes people laugh, hopefully we can enroll together some day :)
5462 days 3 hours ago
Shezr
Great Guy Swimmy!Only a few hours to go in our rooes,hope u finish well!!!
From Shezr!
5458 days 22 hours ago
IAmPaxton
Noah, you may not always have the best of luck in your games, but you're still such a nice guy.  You rock!

@_@
5457 days 4 hours ago
Patrick7893
Fishiii
5457 days 3 hours ago
lentil
Swimmi!

You are funny and make me laugh and smile :D <3 Lentil
5376 days 7 hours ago
yswimmer96
Bump!

open group

Tengaged Yearbook

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!