This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Piscesgirl's Yearbook

Topic » Piscesgirl's Yearbook

5418 days 1 hour ago
piscesgirl
5418 days 1 hour ago
Lexxu
I love you Myra!
You're one of the nicest people that i've ever meet on this site! <33
You ROCK! <33333
5418 days ago
Maggie
Myra <3 love you so much, you are one of the coolest.. and nicest people that i have ever met on this site.
5417 days 20 hours ago
Clayton
I loves my myra! We will be friends forever :D
5416 days 16 hours ago
Alegeeter
You and i connected the moment we spoke in our first game. You have helped me through a lot and I only wish i have been half as helpful and supportive as you. You are so kind only truly care about others. When I sign on to tengaged and have a mail from you when I haven't spoken with you in a while, it brings a smile to my face. Thank you for being such a great friend
5416 days 16 hours ago
piscesgirl
awwww my 4 favorite men on this site i love u all <3
5416 days 15 hours ago
AtomicGerbil
Well i DOnt know what to write soo i guess i will just say  HAI GURL! lol it was fun playing with you and getting to know you myra. keep it real.
-Gerbil
5412 days 7 hours ago
PrincessTeePee
Pisces your so lovely and caring!!! Was great meeting you in a rookies recently, you are great to chatt to!! Hope we play again soon :)
5412 days 3 hours ago
Mjp935
Hey, Myra!

Great time on the casting!

I really am glad that we became great friends,

I hope that we can get in another game together!

-Mark
5412 days 3 hours ago
ChapStique
Hey Myra!

Had a great time meeting you in that casting games Had alot of fun and I am glad that we became friends! you really are a great person good luck with everything in life hope we can play together again

-Melissa
5400 days 21 hours ago
Brittney
I love you. ;D Thanks for making my second to last rookies enjoyable. ;D
5400 days 21 hours ago
RidersDX
Hey Myra!

We've played 2 games together and they were both some of my favorite games on this site. You are what I look for in a friend and I'm really glad I got to meet ya! You're a great person and here's to hoping we can get together in another game sometime soon!
5400 days 17 hours ago
SummerLilly
MRYA ! <3
You are one of the most amazing people on here . I love you so much ! Your the sweetest girl ever .
I love you lots ! Hope to talk to you on skype soon !
<3 Summer
5386 days 21 hours ago
Zthorn123
Whats cookin?

open group

Tengaged Yearbook

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!