This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Cycle 2 -- Episode 8 -- The Girl Who Is So Near Yet So Far....

Topic » Cycle 2 -- Episode 8 -- The..

5275 days 7 hours ago
LillyXoXo
WELCOME FINAL 4!!! This will be your last challenge before the FINALE :D i would like to take this oppertunity to wish you all the best of luck for the challenge!!
Okay so for this weeks shoot I will assign each of you a SEASON which you must find an appropriate picture to match, as usual the picture must be high fashion and edgy.
-----------
SUMMER
WINTER
AUNTUMN/FALL
SPRING
-----------
(I know i kinda did this in one of the previous challenges but its still kinda diffrent :D)
-----------
GOOD LUCK GIRLS!!
-----------
<3 Lilly
5275 days 7 hours ago
Austin
I'll choose Summer.
5275 days 6 hours ago
djs87
Winter please!
5275 days 6 hours ago
djs87
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3047/3045353513_8fbca633c0.jpg

I have chosen this picture because it has so many synonyms associated with Winter just oozing out of it. Icy, cold, frozen, captivating. The use of a limited palette (only colours used are shades of white, blue, black and pink) emphasise the coldness of the picture, in particular the icy blue of the model's eyes. The frozen-look added to the lips is another amazing touch and, to me, adds an air of mystery to the model and could possibly question her character - is she an ice princess or an evil ice queen?

The stare given to the camera by the model adds a touch of insecurity to the picture, as if the character being portrayed by the model is showing her insecurities through her eyes. Her face is strong, but does show a glimmer of vulnerability.

Overall this is a fantastic Winter portrait that incapsulates my favourite season. Happy Christmas, everyone! <3
5275 days 3 hours ago
punx193
SuperCharlie was banned/removed just to let you know
5274 days 15 hours ago
doodyful
Autumn =]

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_IofzLldv9cc/Sr3OcaM1jhI/AAAAAAAAIn8/tVr-9UWztDk/s400/lithium.bmp
This photo just SCREAMS Autumn!

The deep, expression from the model's eyes, adds an extra, beautiful layer to this photo's mystique.
And the use of colours such as: tangerine, brown & gold gives you a warmth that no other seasons could ever bring.
The model's hair is amazing, it loks like a million little angels styled it, and made it look as amazing as it is.
So please, like my photo!
~
XOXO,
Taylor
5274 days 9 hours ago
Austin
http://lucem.deviantart.com/art/summer-girl-57185089

I chose Summer because i wanted to do something out of my category to show how versatile i can be.
In this photo, it has a certain warmth and glow which makes the model seem really bubbly and sweet.
She has amazing eyes that captivate the rest of the photo. Summer is a really fun topic and this photo is just bubbly and fun. The model looks like she's having fun and she's being a model all at the same time.
And that's why i chose Summer.
I leaped out of my comfort zone and took a risk.
5274 days 8 hours ago
LillyXoXo
BAH well, then we will have another DOUBLE elimination XD THen the next episode will be the finale !!!
Stupid multis ruining my damn show :P
5273 days 23 hours ago
doodyful
@_@
Double elimination?
5273 days 23 hours ago
doodyful
Lilly, When is the Coverpage & Call-out sheet going to be out?

open group

Americas Next Top Model - Cycle 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!