This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Makeover Catwalk

Topic » Makeover Catwalk

5503 days 6 hours ago
Clayton
Hello Again Everyone
Welcome to another exciting Catwalk
Lets get this party started people :D

Blackwidow, Punx193, Zoeygasms, Noonie, & Doodyful your scores were high enough to qualify you to move on to the next round, congrats!

The rest of you the judges have some comments for :D

Hexylia you are first, please step forward...
Noelsarah, "I love the top and the whole thing, really!"
Emmaleigh, "I love this top! It is fresh and sexy yet not trashy."
Alanadee, "Very sexy and I like how the hat matches the shirt. I feel like it is something Britney Spears might wear in concert!"
Clayton,"yeah I like the top alot, the hat is a bit leprachaun-ish lol :D"

Bddarangelo please step forward...
Emmaleigh, "The Jeans were very very well designed.  This is also an emo look that works."
Alanadee, "Ripped jeans are totally in right now and so are cardigans ( and I love them)! I like this outfit a lot"
Clayton, "lol yeah the ripped jeans are definatly hot! I am a fan of this forsure :D"
Noelsarah, "This looks good!  Stylin'!"

Samson, you're next...please come on up :D
Emmaleigh, "This is very emo but not very fashion forward..."
Clayton, "The sweater is adorable but it was a tad boring for me..."
Alanadee, "Argyle is in right now and I like sweaters like that, but I think its needs a little more color to spice it up a little."
Noelsarah,"This is nice, but not especially interesting."

Justjosh, you are next, please step forward.
Clayton, "yeah I love this look! I think the 80's flare was perfect for Brittany, and she rocked it out, well done Josh! :D"
Alanadee, "This is really cool especially since the 80's have made their comeback...love the hair!"
NoelSarah, "This is cool - I like the whole ensemble! "
Emmaleigh,"Josh is really stepping up in this competition.  This is something I totally would wear, the 80's look with a mod twist is totally back in.  He worked with her hair and accessories."

LadyAngel please step forward...
Emmaleigh, "This isnt fully a makeover, it just looks like an avatar top change."
NoelSarah, "The hair cut is cute, and the top looks nice but it's not very interesting."
Alanadee, "This top is a nice color, but other than that, it's pretty boring."
Clayton, "The top wasnt very original, and neither was the makeover :/"

iduck & Brittany24 have both not turned in a design... iduck, lucky for you... you have immunity for this round, so you are safe, please leave the catwalk...

as for the rest of you... 3 of have the highest scores and 3 of you have the lowest...

bbdarcangelo you have been consistantly good, and Justjosh you have continued to impress the judges each round... The judges favorite this round is... Justjosh! Bbarcangelo & Hexylia both of you did great jobs too! :D you three may leave the catwalk...

that leaves Brittany24, Ladyangel & Samson...

Samson you had the highest amount of points this week in your blog, so the public was definatly impressed with you... congrats for that, you have immunity for next round...

Brittany24, this is the second time you did not send in a design, for that you are OUT! Auf Wiedersehen

Ladyangel congrats you move on to the next round... ill post the next Challenge shortly :D
5503 days 6 hours ago
bddarcangelo
ohhhhhhhhh man im glad you guys like me!
5503 days 5 hours ago
hexylia
yay!!! i did good this week!!!
5503 days 3 hours ago
doodyful
Cya Brittany!
5503 days 2 hours ago
LadyAngel
Yay
5503 days 1 hour ago
SamSon
yayy :]
5502 days 17 hours ago
justjosh
Awww thankyou all sooo much :P

open group

Tengaged Catwalk

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!