This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Just to let you know.

Topic » Just to let you know.

5460 days 14 hours ago
Nakomis
If I leave, it's fine. My goal was to make the Final Four, which I did. I WANT to survive, but I won't be devastated if I get evicted. I figure that Brando will either win Final HoH or survive the vote, and then in the Finals he'll win if it's public, so this is fine.
I also don't really care because my passion for this game went away a while ago. In the beginning of this game it was really well organized, the Key Ceremonies with the key pictures were cool, and the challenges were great. Recently, it seems to have declined. We play flashgames, there's no PoV, and we guess how much T$ Jasmine has. I'm not trying to put this game down, but I just don't enjoy it as much as I used to.

Once again, if I go out 4th, I'll be happy that I made it to the milestone that I set out to, and my best wishes to the Final 3.

Much <3
5460 days 14 hours ago
bddarcangelo
whatever you stupid mannnnnnnn....you are just making an excuse for losing hahahaahhahahahahah as always
5460 days 11 hours ago
Nakomis
Well Jazz has this one in the bag.

Outwit, Outplay, Outspam
LMFAO

open group

Baby Brother

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!