This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

NOMINATION CEREMONY

Topic » NOMINATION CEREMONY

5488 days 3 hours ago
bddarcangelo
From Nakomis
Hey
May 12, 2009 17:05:48
to bddarcangelo
I will do anything you want if it guarantees me safety, but if it doesn't then I won't bother.

DESPERATE...

anyways as we all know, i am obviously voting for
^

^^

^
^
^^

^
MANKOMIS..I MEAN NAKOMIS, AND SADLY
?
?
?
?
?
??

?
??
?
?
ZOEYGASMS

i hope you make it zoey, its just ya know, you were with nakomis, im sorry, i will campaign for you :)

NOMINATIONS DONE!
5487 days 23 hours ago
Nakomis
bddarcangelo
hayy
May 12, 2009 16:05:54
to Nakomis
feel like begging?
5487 days 23 hours ago
Nakomis
You asked me.
5487 days 23 hours ago
Nakomis
There is a difference between deperation and strategy.
5487 days 23 hours ago
Nakomis
And just so that everyone knows, I wanted to do what David and Zoey were saying about ending our little "fued" because it's stupid and immature. I said this to Bdd and offered peace but he didn't reply. Just an update so that you know what is going on.
5487 days 22 hours ago
bddarcangelo
i just wanted to see you beg, it brings out the gigglez...peace offering..? all i kept seeing was the real cuntomis again...
5487 days 14 hours ago
Jiggleoo
Thanks bdd.
GOOD LUCK ZOEY AND NAKOMIS :D
5487 days 12 hours ago
Nakomis
The fact that you haven't responded to:
http://i40.tinypic.com/ejbcw6.jpg
that leads me to believe that YOU are truly the one that doesn't want to end this. Don't call me "Cuntomis" when you are the one who refuses to stop. I'm trying to be mature about this but if you aren't willing to be, then we can't progress at all.
5487 days 11 hours ago
Jazz
5487 days 9 hours ago
Jiggleoo
Again only when she needs something ^ Comments.
5487 days 9 hours ago
Jazz
lol XD

open group

Baby Brother

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!