This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

POV Competition

Topic » POV Competition

5541 days 15 hours ago
Jasmine
http://www.addictinggames.com/pacxon.html
Play that game and try to get as much points as possible. remember to take a screenshot(prsc), post it on photobucket.com or tinypic.com and PM the link. the person with the highest score will win the power of veto. this challenge will be over at 5:20PM EST. remember to send me your veto decisions WITH your high score link. The game right now is with partners so that means that only one person in each group will play in the pov competition. first person in each group/team to post "Pacxon" in the comments will be the one playing in this POV competition meanng that there will only be 5 people competiting.
5541 days 15 hours ago
Nakomis
Pacxon
5541 days 15 hours ago
Jasmine
Nakomis, that means your partner(zoeygams) will not compete in this challenge. it will be you! if you win you both win tho, because this game is with partners right now.
5541 days 15 hours ago
Jasmine
I'm getting off and ill be back in 20 mins to check my mailbox :')
5541 days 15 hours ago
bddarcangelo
pacxon
5541 days 15 hours ago
Jasmine
bddarcangelo, that means your partner(Jazz) will not compete in this challenge. it will be you! if you win, you both win tho, because this game is with partners right now.
5541 days 15 hours ago
LuciousLauraxx
pacxon
5541 days 14 hours ago
Jiggleoo
paxcon
5541 days 14 hours ago
Nakomis
Basically, I sucked at that game.
5541 days 14 hours ago
bddarcangelo
sure you did...lie
5541 days 14 hours ago
Nakomis
Well, I didn't really "suck," but I don't think I did as well as others did.
5541 days 14 hours ago
bddarcangelo
riggghttt...gimme your score....its too late for me to go back and play it again...
5541 days 14 hours ago
Nakomis
It's 5:20.
5541 days 14 hours ago
bddarcangelo
ya...for you..its 11 20 for me...so what did u get?
5541 days 14 hours ago
Nakomis
How did everyone do score-wise?
I'm not sure which one counts. I did it but then I re-did it and sent a better score, so I don't know which one she'll count. I hope my better one is my group's official score.
5541 days 14 hours ago
bddarcangelo
lol...doubt it man

open group

Baby Brother

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!