This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Topic » Day 8

5389 days 8 hours ago
HatsukiSohma
REEBOK WAS THE KILLER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And we are now to our final challenge.  This is going to be a simple quiz where i will only accept ONE pm.  The person with the most points will be crowned the SOLE SURVIVOR of this game.  anyways, the quiz is too...
1. Name, in order, the contestants who have died in this game.
2. Name, in order, the contestants who have been sent to the night challenge. E.G=#1-Teamjacz and xCutiie
3. Name, in order, the winners of the night challenges.
4. Put the list of the day 2 results in the pm
5.  Get TEN people to post your name in this forum.
==========================
GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!
5389 days ago
dalt54321
DANG IT! i knew it was reebok or rissac!
5388 days 22 hours ago
RidersDX
dalt54321
5388 days 18 hours ago
Clicky
Awwww, pooo.  I had discovered reebok was the killer and actually made an alliance with him to be the final two.   Would have been awesome, the two villians: me (constantly being difficult) and the killer making it to the end.

Congrats to both xCutiie and dalt54321 for making it this far.  You've both done a great job.  I wish you both the best of luck! ^_^

If any of the dead contestants see this and wish to root for me, please post my name in this thread.  I would greatly appreciate it! <3
5388 days 17 hours ago
HatsukiSohma
Btw, you guys can get any 10 people off the site to post your name here.  I've made the site open to anyone
5388 days 15 hours ago
reebok
CLICKY!!!!!!
5386 days 18 hours ago
HatsukiSohma
Well since xCutiie and Clicky have seemed to ignore this, CONGRATS TO DALT54321 FOR WINNING!!!!
5386 days 10 hours ago
dalt54321
YEA!!!!!!!!!
THANKS YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!
5385 days 21 hours ago
risaac92
cograts i had band camp lol

open group

Hidden Amongst Us-Accepting Applications

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!