This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Task 1 - Results and comments

Topic » Task 1 - Results and comments

5579 days 19 hours ago
Joanna94
I thought you all came up with some really good videos, all very good, and different. They also weren't also just from one soap so it was good and different! i forgot about the moments people had posted and i think they were certainly good moments! Here are the results and comments:

1st - justmad123 - a great moment. i dont watch hollyoaks bery often i do sometimes. i never knew this happened and it was just so dramatic and tense but so amazing. i thought it was great!

2nd - joeyjones - this was a very emotional moment. Nana moon was great and i think her character will go down in history. Such an emotional monet and Alfie was so sweet the way hereacted. they looked like true emotions and it was very sad. It nearly had me in tears- both when  watched it this time on the challenge and on the TV.

3rd - Iscreamforicecream - I know this was not really a soap moment but they included the characters and they were in Walford. I love this and rememeber seeing it on TV and i thought it was great. So funny and well it was great and unique.

4th - jason_2_12 - It was the only emmerdale clip given and i thought it was great. I loved the choir singing, and especially Louises's voice, which was hilarios as she thinks she's good. However, i did not watch the video as it said embedded by request. Next time please make sure it does not have this on here. Luckily i remembered what happened in the clip. A good moment!

5th - AndyShields - Tiffany Mitchell dyeing was very emotional, and i was young when it happened on TV but i've always slightly remembered it. I've never watced the whole thing in full, but i thought this was very good anyway! well done!

6th - Ridster - I remember this well but i didnt think it was as good as the others because i didnt watch it, because like jasons i couldn't play it because it says embedded by request. Please check this next time i ask you to do a task like this. I could only judge what you gave me. I couldnt rememeber the moment exactly either, so this is why you are here. sorry. if you gave me the proper video which plays or a picture, you would of been higher!

Tess11, Funkyred44, AliceMurphy, Cosmo. You did not take part, so you are now up for eviction, along with Ridster, who i gace 6th place too as he was the person who i gave last place too, as i said on the rules this would happen.
justmad123, you have immunity from coming 1st. You do not have to take part in the next challenge as you will be safe, but if you would like to gain immunity again the next round, you have to do it.
Please email me your 1 nomination to be evicted from:
tess11
funkyred44
AliceMurphy
Cosmo
Ridster
I have added you all as a friend so it will be easier for white level people to email me.
Reslts revealed tommorrow before next task.
5579 days 18 hours ago
justmad123
WOOOHOOO! THANK YOU JOANNA
5579 days 18 hours ago
Joanna94
people pm me who u want to evict
5579 days 18 hours ago
justmad123
can i still evict
5579 days 13 hours ago
RiDsTeR
Boo :(
5579 days 10 hours ago
joeyjones
Thanks
5579 days 3 hours ago
Cosmo
i was out all day lol
5579 days 2 hours ago
AliceMurphy
Same.
5578 days 23 hours ago
Joanna94
everybody pm me. i only have 2 nominations, and they are different!

open group

Quick Games!!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!