This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tengaged Newspaper - The Cast List - JOBS/COLUMNS

Topic » Tengaged Newspaper - The Cast..

5395 days 4 hours ago
Joanna94
Some of you have two jobs, just look for your name. The jobs may be shared with others. Just look below. Descriptions below of criteria. YOU MUST NOT TELL ANYONE INFORMATION GOING INTO THE PAPER UNTIL IT HAS BEEN PUBLISHED AND WHEN I PUBLISH IT U HAVE TO MAKE PEOPLE NOTICE AND READ IT. WE ARE GONNA MAKE THIS BIG BUT I NEED ALL OF YOUR HELP! GOOD LUCK AND IM HERE IF U NEED ME. I WILL MAKE A THREAD WHERE U POST YOUR FINAL WORK TO BE PUBLISHED INTO THE PAPER. YOUR FIRST DEADLINE IS SOON!!! SO GET TO IT! LOL

TotallyMichael - Latest issues, bannings and updates on tengaged

LuciousLauraxx - Latest issues, bannings and updates on tengaged
LuciousLauraxx - Song of the Week

Lentil - Latest issues, bannings and updates on tengaged
Lentil - Song of the Week

Joanna94 - Latest issues, bannings and updates on tengaged

AndyShields - Newbie and Famous Interview

Kagome - Newbie and Famous Interview

Funkyred44 - Ten most amoun t of designs which have entered the auction

Crazy342 - Group Advertisements and latest groups

Phanne - Tengager of the week
Phanne - Song of the Week

Skiitles - Ask Us Two! (Ask Shirley!)

Emmaleigh - Ask Us Two! (Ask Shirley!)

xexplosive - Recorded Interviews

Tomas - Outside Tengaged News e.g. worlldwide news, songs, celebs, gossip etc.

Mgentile - Outside Tengaged News e.g. worlldwide news, songs, celebs, gossip etc.

Latest issues, bannings and updates on tengaged – totallymichael, Lentil, LuciousLauraxx, Genevere, Joanna94 - You will have a forum to yourself where u can discuss things. You each have to write a column, obviously all different, and they can be about anything of the above. Write sabout some bannings, new updates or even issues which have occured with users on tengaged.

Newbie and Famous Interview  - AndyShields and Kagome - You will have a forum where u can discuss what u want to do. You can either both do them together or one stick to newbie, and one to famous. You both have to be involved and you have to create interesting questions.

A tally of the 10 ten most amoun t of designs which have entered the auction. – funkyred44 - You are by yourself so yuou won't want a forum but basically i want you to just go through the whole lot of auction designs and see who designed them (look on lowest money put onto it if it doesnt say on where u mark it plus and negg) Update every week. Put top ten on a list of the most designs that a designer has had in auction.

Group Advertisements and latest groups – crazy342 - This is a bit obvious. No forum because your by yourself but you just look at groups, people need to send u advertisements for applicants needed on a group. Add winners of latest groups, and any T$ prize if given. Also show latest groups.

Tengager of the week - Phanne - Write a blog asking players to nominate people. WITH REASONS. The reason has to be valid and they can NOT vote themselves. Then based on the reasons you either shortlist them and get the players to choose a tengager of the week, however people will spam, but you can make a poll but this will also be spammed, howevere you could choose the reason which is best and u could choose it. Up to you entirely. The picture on the blog for the newspaper will be of this tengager and will contain a reason why they are tengager of the week.

Ask Us Two! (ask shirley) – Skittles, Emmaleigh - You will have a forum where u 2 discuss things. On or both of you have to write blogs to encourage them to PM their problems to ME. Has to be pmed to me, so no bias, and i will post them anonomously on your forum, where u will both post an answer or helpful advise to the tengager.

Recorded Interviews – xexplosive - You said u wanted to do this, so what u can do is go on skype or whatever and get people to interview using voice, then put it on singsnap or something. DOnt make it tooo long. Do one a week.

Outside Tengaged News – Tomas, Mgentile - So you will have a forum w
5395 days 4 hours ago
Joanna94
carried on...
where u decide on who does entertainment, sport, music world news etx and u both most produce some work.

Song of the week – Phanne, LuciousLauraxx, and lentil - You will have a forum where u all must decide on one song for the week. Can be an old song or new, but i will post it in the paper.
5395 days 4 hours ago
Joanna94
Genevere = Latest issues, bannings and updates on tengaged
NoelSarah = Q&A Gameplay on tengaged
5395 days 4 hours ago
xexplosive
Sounds good :3
I'll try to get someone good :P
5395 days 3 hours ago
totallymicheal
XD
5395 days 3 hours ago
LuciousLauraxx
Ok sounds good!
5395 days 2 hours ago
MelloJello
how come I am not in this I signed up
5395 days 1 hour ago
lentil
i cant wait for this :D thanks so much :) song of the week would be bril :)

open group

Quick Games!!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!