This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tengaged Newspaper - Your Ideas

Topic » Tengaged Newspaper - Your..

5395 days 5 hours ago
Joanna94
I have gathered several ideas to start it off. I still need ideas from others though. We want this to cover loads! We want loads of public participation! I want to know your opinions on my ideas and any other ideas you may have.

The categories i have thought of are as follows:

1. Tengaged Casting and Rookies Winners - A couple of people will go through each rookies and casting that week, and gather everyone who has won, and then tally them up on each game to see the top ten winners. So it depends on the amount of wins.

2. Issues - Latest issues and updates on tengaged. People will go round blogs lots, active players will be required. Gossip and local scoops required!

3. Newbie and Famous Interview - There will be two interviews. One will be anm interview of a newbie, one from a famous tengager.

4. Any new updates around the site

5. A tally of the 10 ten most amoun t of designs which have entered the auction. Updated tally weekly.

6. Advertisements - Group Advertisements.

7. Tengager of the week - Players will have to nominate people. Then based on the reasons we will pick a tengager of the week. The picture will be of this tengager.

What do you think? Do you have any ideas?
5395 days 5 hours ago
Skiitles
8. Ask Shirley - People mail the Newspaper coordinater, and they pass the questions on to "Shirley" who answers there questions in the paper anonymously. :3
5395 days 5 hours ago
xexplosive
If you were to let me on the staff I would love to do the 'Newbie and Famous' interviews. A lot of the users on here have Skype so I could conduct interviews over Skype and record them :P
5395 days 5 hours ago
Skiitles
[The people who send the questions are also anonymous. As in "Girl who always fights"]
5395 days 3 hours ago
NoelSarah
Gameplay Q&A maybe?  With strategic or technical questions?  I'd work on that if you wanted someone to

open group

Quick Games!!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!