This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Challenge Judging and Deliberation

Topic » Final Challenge Judging and..

5579 days 17 hours ago
xoxo_love_xoxo
5579 days 17 hours ago
xoxo_love_xoxo
Losweets your outfit and makeup for this final challenge is very elegant which is amazing but pink and red are known to clash in colours.  Your hair is beautiful and I love the long elegant dress thought. 8.7/10

Covergirl - black and white photo is beautiful. As for choosing a very stunning one it doesn't cut what could have been chosen.  7.3/10

Bikini- Two words. glamourous. high Fashion. and I love it! 9.7/10

Own Choice - The photo has a very beautiful model but wouldn't say it is very high fashion or very stunning. 6.2/10

Elegant - Very different but I love it. i love how its unique and high fashion.  9.4/10

Overall score - 41.3/50
5579 days 17 hours ago
xoxo_love_xoxo
Georgia your outfit and makeup go great with your outfit.  The colours dont mesh in 100 percent but its overall great. The hair looks beautiful sleek and high fashion is what oyu look like tonight. 9.4/10
Bikini - The model is absolutely gorgoues nad the colour of the bikini is great for her skin.  not as high fashion but beautiful. 8.1/10
Elegant - I absolutely love the elegant dress. The dress is high fashion at its best. To die for. 9.8/10
Covergirl - Simple and lovely. Again not the best that shows a stunning photograph. 6.1/10
Own Choice - This picture is cute. It is high fashion but not at its best. A little too sexy and clothes aren't stunning but it is high fashion and unique. 8.4/10

Overall Score: 41.8/50
5579 days 17 hours ago
Georgiasmells
when will we find out who wins ,, Lol you can tell im patient
5579 days 17 hours ago
xoxo_love_xoxo
Omg, you girls came so close but Georgia you have won Tengaged's Top Model. You are crowned Top Model of Tengaged and will have your feauture covergirl photo photoshopped to be Tengaged's Cycle 2 Main Poster and you will be entered in for Tengaged's Supermodel of the year as a contestant after we finish a couple cycles and recieve the winners. Your picture will be incorporated as the main picture for each cycle along with future winners, and you are crowned Cycle 1 Tengaged's Top Model!!!!!!
5579 days 16 hours ago
Georgiasmells
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Thankyou sooooo much!!!!!!!!!!

Well done losweets , you did well good aswell!!!
5579 days 16 hours ago
LoSweets
Well done Georgia =]

open group

Tengaged's Next Top Model Cycle 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!