This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Challenge - Covergirl Shot/Final Runway

Topic » Final Challenge - Covergirl..

5580 days 15 hours ago
xoxo_love_xoxo
You girls have made it to the final 2.  This Cycle has had its ups and downs and each elimination became harder than the last.  You both have toughed it out and came close to the top. Only one will win.  This last challenge will be marked on five different things.  First you both need to post what you believe is a high fashion and stunning covergirl picture. it must say covergirl on the photo.  Second you will need to post 3 runway pictures.  They have to be high fashion and stunning with beautiful angles and lighting.  One will be a runway for bikini, next will be a runway pic for an elegant dress, and the third will be of your choice that you think is stunning.  Label each link to what it is like bikinni, your own, or elegant. and last but not least once you have posted your 4 photos you have to change into your glamarous avatar that will come for the last judging. Make yourself look glamarous. if this is completed by both of you by tonight then we will crown our winner. xoxo. Good luck. I love you girls <3
5580 days 7 hours ago
Georgiasmells
does that mean i didnt do it intime
5580 days 7 hours ago
Georgiasmells
Im sorry if it was in by last night or today but i have school =( and cant be staying up till that time well done losweets!
5579 days 20 hours ago
xoxo_love_xoxo
no u still have about another 30 mins left to complete tht challenges

open group

Tengaged's Next Top Model Cycle 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!