This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Challenge #11 - Dilberation/Eviction

Topic » Challenge #11 -..

5581 days 4 hours ago
xoxo_love_xoxo
since you have all completed the challenge it is Eviction Time.

In 1st place is...................

Georgia! your picture highlights the amazing scenery you'd find in New York City!  The model is absolutely a top model and the scenery is amazing.  Congratulations you will be in the Final 2!

Will Losweets and Jenny please come before me.

Both of your pictures are flawless and the models are both stunning.  Jenny your photo shows more of a professional looking set which is used with lighting and angles.  Losweets your picture also is very great and it depicts New York City very well.

Losweets will you please come recieve your picture you will be in the finals

Jenny your picture did look more professional but the targe3t of the challenge was to depict New York City well and Losweets did still have a professional appeal and it depicted the street of New York while all you showed was a back alley with graffiti which does depict New York but can be seen anywhere. 

I'm sorry to say you have been cut from the Top Model house. you were amazing and a great contestant and making it to the top 3 has shown how beautiful you are in the tengaged community. Please pack your things hun and leave. Thank you so much for your presence. we will miss you. xoxo
5580 days 21 hours ago
Jenny_c
thanks sweetie!! it was a lot of fun!! i really enjoyed it!! :)
good luck girls! :0
5580 days 21 hours ago
Jenny_c
sorry that was supposed to be a smile :) at the end!

open group

Tengaged's Next Top Model Cycle 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!