This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Challenge #7 - Immunity/Eviction

Topic » Challenge #7 -..

5597 days 4 hours ago
xoxo_love_xoxo
Hey girls! You all competed last round and there's 7 of you left! I'm very angry that Rockgoddess didn't compete. Groovy and Chloe were eliminated and Rockgoddess stayed because I thought she would atleast play and it was a waste.  I'm happy all of you have competed and it shows you top 7 will have a hard competition this round because you all will compete and the worst photograph will have to leave.  Georgia with your win you have immunity to stay.  In this photoshoot you girls will have a harder challenge. You have to follow this critique to be on top.  This picture must be a professional picture taken an would look like it would be in a high fashion magazine. The model must be beautiful top model looks, and the scenery must fit with the theme.  Your theme is a darker setting. A type of gothic setting with dark colours. The picture must be a dark type of picture and look almost scary.  Good luck girls and look at this picture I posted. This picture is exactly what a top picture should be like.

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a55/franzpatrick/Top%20Model/EvaPigford.jpg

You have until 10 pm tonight to finish this challenge good luck girls!
5597 days 3 hours ago
LoSweets
Mine's on the photo board =]

open group

Tengaged's Next Top Model Cycle 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!