This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Challenge #4 - Dileberation/Eviction

Topic » Challenge #4 -..

5598 days 5 hours ago
xoxo_love_xoxo
I would like to say that every single person in the competition competed except for two people. I'm really happy because you girls are making way for somthing big. We will be choosing a cycle two of top model and many girls are already wanting to audition so you girls are lucky paving the way for them. I would like to offer crown of top model of tengaged and a special prize which will be disclosed to the top 10 next round.

To start off I would like to say that for all girls to know what is judged is the environment of the picture to look fashion forward, the angles of the picture like showing a full body or a great angle picture, and a beautiful top model girl.

In first place I chose MAGGIE! Maggie depicted a perfect shot of a runway model with a fierce costume to show its halloween. Every girl chose a great looking picture but maggies stood out because hers was the only one actually representing both halloween costume and making it fierce with it being a runway shot of a top model while others only mainly showed a boring halloween costume picture or not the right surround

Second place - Jenny - This picture was amazing. It was showing a top model at work in front of cameras and the costume was sexy. The only difference was maggie had a picture of the runway with the model looking fierce. This picture was very close and hard to critique. Runway and top models will represent the best in pictures since this is top model.

Third place - Losweets - The model was absolutely beautiful and angles were top model like it would be seen in a magazine. I love it just not as fierce as a runway shot.

Fourth place - Georgia - The model was flawless and the costume was the cutest just the surrounding wasn't as fierce.

Fifth - Bbfan - The picture is great and the costume is definitely sexy.  The background just lost point for a boring white where it needs more personality to stick out. Great work.

Sixth - GroovyChick - The picture is almost the same as Bbfan's only hers is a little more classy and modelesque, the background is white and needs more oomph.

Seventh - Chloe - This model and costume look great. The background is also pretty boring. The costume is just not as fierce as the rest but if it was deifnitly would score much higher.

Eighth - Phanne - This model is absolutely stunning. One of the best looking and unique top models shown but the angle shot in this picture is only showing a cut off of her head. We need pictures that show much more of the model.

Ninth - RockGoddess - This picture is great. The only thing is I showed it as an example already in the challenge description. There can't be an copying of someones image already posted.

Janelle and AliceMurphy would you please stand before me.

Alicemurphy you had one last competition and are safe from eviction having immunity.  you have been in the bottom two before and immunity has saved you this time. 

Janelle you have been a great representation of a top model. Thank you so much for your application.

open group

Tengaged's Next Top Model Cycle 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!