This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Guys signup

Topic » Guys signup

5613 days 11 hours ago
Selena142
First name:
why you should be picked and why you deserve to have my love:
activity:
5613 days ago
imxrated93
X Rated
am a very nice & humble person
ACTIVITY you mean activeness on this site then am very active & if you mean by HOBBIES i love playing football tennis & cricket and also a lot on net! :)
5610 days 15 hours ago
Lexxu
Lexxu
Because you love me already :D:D:D haha
i am very active
5610 days 15 hours ago
Selena142
i do love u Lexxu lol
ur so Lexxulicious!!
5610 days 15 hours ago
Lexxu
lol
thank you!!!
<33
5593 days 20 hours ago
Zacharyy
First name:Zachary
why you should be picked and why you deserve to have my love: because we both love twilight and im a nice guy
activity: very
5593 days 18 hours ago
crazyj11
First name:jordan
why you should be picked and why you deserve to have my love:cause i am cool
activity:really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really active
5585 days 6 hours ago
EaZiE
First name: EaZiE
why you should be picked and why you deserve to have my love: because u deserve to have MY love...SO FAR!
activity:very
5582 days 18 hours ago
chrop
First name:chris
why you should be picked and why you deserve to have my love: cuz am not a player, am nice, honest and am gd at sports (dunno, just joined cuz me m8 told me to)
activity:VERY on tus,wed,ths
kinda on friday,saterday
sunday,monday about an hour
5551 days 19 hours ago
bddarcangelo
First name:Brando
why you should be picked and why you deserve to have my love: cuz baby i got everything you need, you just sit back and relax and we'll have the time of our lives
activity:daily
5416 days 13 hours ago
Thyais
First name:Tyler(Thyais)
why you should be picked and why you deserve to have my love:i feel like i got a lot of love to give and i feel like u could use a guy like me in ur life
activity:ALOT, im addicted

open group

Double Shot At Love With Justice&Selena

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!