This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The RETURN!

Topic » The RETURN!

5431 days 4 hours ago
Genevere
http://www.tengaged.com/blog/Genevere/66515/tengaged-radio-back
Post here if you have an idea and want to host!
you will need a mic and headphones or be able to call in via phone.
5428 days 22 hours ago
lemon5029
bumpity bump
5427 days 23 hours ago
RoboBob3000
I'm a relative newbie here, and I've got a lot of topics I'd be interested in:

The algorithm. Why are its details such a mystery? How could it be improved/altered?

Design game negging. It used to be that you could only give -1 to items. Now that you can neg with your full power, it's become a game entirely about spamming your design to your high-rank buddies and negging others.

Which leads to my next topic: Spamming. When is it okay, when is it not okay? Does it degrade the community?

Class system: This site is ruled by those with higher-ranking colors. They have the voting power and funds to control the top blogs and design game, and the same several players appear again and again in Stars. Is this fair? Being on the lower part of the food chain, I'd say no, but this should make for interesting discussion. Does it stifle community growth?

Survivor and BB Jury: Speculation/information?
5419 days 18 hours ago
dudeitsthefrank
I would like to be a host! My major is broadcast journalism i also do videos on youtube and not afraid to speak in public. Please pick me!! =)
5292 days 1 hour ago
AlohaLani
THE RETURN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5290 days 8 hours ago
jimmycraig
5257 days 3 hours ago
lemon5029
miss you.

open group

Tengaged Radio

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!