This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Feature Your Group Game

Topic » Feature Your Group Game

5621 days 23 hours ago
IrvinIcon
Please fill out this to the best of your abilities.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Group Game Name:
Season (If Any):
Person Running Group Game:
Why should it be featured:
Other Information:
5621 days 23 hours ago
bbfan
Group Game Name: Super Smash Bros BRAWL
Season (If Any): 1
Person Running Group Game: IrvinIcon ;o
Why should it be featured: Because it is a very well thought out game. And you made it :)
Other Information: <.<
5621 days 22 hours ago
hexylia
they arn't my groups but i think they deserve a place in the segment ^^

Group Game Name: Se7en (or The Se7en Deadliest)
Season (If Any): currently in season 3, 4 coming in january
Person Running Group Game: Blaqk
Why should it be featured: Original idea, and game format changes slightly every season to keep things different. Twists promised ^^
Other Information: http://www.tengaged.com/group/1124  mainly flash games as challenges though not always. (recaps in blogs after every challenge)

Group Game Name: Tengaged WTF Show
Season (If Any): 4 completed, 5th coming soon
Person Running Group Game: NerdyBones
Why should it be featured: It is a fast paced game, full of twist and turns that truly keeps you on your toes and about to have a heart attack, IS ABSOLUTLY AMAZING!!!
Other Information: http://www.tengaged.com/group/1125 season lasts 9 days if no outside force prevents it.

i suppose ya might need to get Blaqk's and/or Nerdy's approval or something, since they werent the ones to nominate it to be featured.
5621 days 13 hours ago
imxrated93
WE :: gaming like HELL
3 Seasons finished and now Season 4.o is going on
Me(X Rated)
It was the first Group made on TENGAGED! and also a very different Group game :)

http://www.tengaged.com/group/1000

Not based on any reality show was just to bring fun among people
5621 days 11 hours ago
NerdyBones
Haxylia just did it for me :D The Tengaged WTF Show.
5621 days 7 hours ago
tyleror
if people ever join ill post mine the first two seasons were great but 3rd season isnt filling good
5621 days 4 hours ago
2cool4school
Group Game Name:The Champion's League Group
Season (If Any):1
Person Running Group Game:2cool4school & crazyj11
Why should it be featured:Because it'll be the best group game there has been since digital brother.
Other Information:The season 2 is even going to be better and i would love it if you mentioned it heres all the info:The other game will actually be based on Champions League in a knock out system starting at the Last 16(players & must pick a team in the real last 16) like real life,the tasks will be all about been on for the tasks or else your going to be evicted.they will be simple like they won't now when i'll say "Shot" then the first person to say "Goal" will go 1-0 up there will be 4 "Shots" in half an hour if it ends 2-2 it will go penaltie shoot out,they'll pm me one of 5 positions e.g. top right,bottom right,top left,bottom left or centre,then the goal keeper will pick one its best outta 5 like real life and will go to sudden death.
5620 days 19 hours ago
KitsuneInferno
Group Game Name: Ultimate Brother
Season (If Any): 1, 2 coming in January
Person Running Group Game: KitsuneInferno
Why should it be featured: It's a very revolutionary Big Brother game that stays close to the original formula while presenting original twists and challenges.
Other Information: Group #1121, public vote will NOT return in Season 2...
5620 days 7 hours ago
bbfan
Lol @ school thinkin Champions league is guna be the best game since Digital Brother. Lmao
5619 days 6 hours ago
2cool4school
bbfan thats just my opinion
5618 days 8 hours ago
Grayson10001
Group Game Name: STARS Dream Team
Season (If Any): Currdently in our first season!
Person Running Group Game: Grayson10001
Why should it be featured: It's a new type of game that is popular with those that are fans of STARS.
Other Information:  http://www.tengaged.com/group/1059/forum/topic/105333
5618 days 7 hours ago
crazyj11
Group Game Name: tengaged royal rumble
Season (If Any): 2 will be coming soon but will be cancelled if i don't get anymore applications
Person Running Group Game:crazyj11
Why should it be featured: it is very unique and is very different from all the other groups on tengaged
Other Information:it rocks!
5618 days 6 hours ago
rippyroo
Group Game Name:Tengaged On Ice
Person Running Group Game:Rippyroo (me)
Why should it be featured:because its only been running a couple of days and not everyone knows about it! =/
Other Information:we want more people to join and play =D. but not this season next season because season 1 has started =P
5618 days 6 hours ago
jm101
Group Game Name: Lost-The Group Game
Person Running Group Game: Jm101
Why should it be featured: It is just about to start and I would like as many people as possible to audition. It isnt like ormal games where people have to win "immunity" or "HoH" to stay safe. The players must work together to stay alive on the island, and on the way some may actually die to.
Other Information: This game may not be the most fast paced, but it shares similar plot lines with the  show. http://www.tengaged.com/blog/jm101/15077/lost-group-game
5616 days 16 hours ago
jakel0vespickler
Group Game Name: Jakel0vespickler's My New BFF
Person Running Group Game: Jakel0vespickler
Why should it be featured: One of the longest games ever. It is sometimes ran based on 1 week, or sometimes 3 weeks. It makes the game more personal and it gets Jake more a chance to find out more about the contestants rather than finishing a game in a week. There has been much drama in it and it's getting down to the final 8 now. It should be getting more tough on the BFF's and on Jake himself narrowing it down.
Other Information: There will be a good prize for the winner, and it's more than just being a BFF with Jake. ;)
5616 days 5 hours ago
totallymicheal
Group Game Name: Tengaged Lounge [Group 1191] http://www.tengaged.com/group/1191
Season (If Any): N/A
Person Running Group Game: Totallymicheal
Why should it be featured: "Here players can mingle, play forum games, share information, talk about future games, and things that may interest the people of Tengaged in their free-time." It can be used as a daily-accessories for everyday life, can be used just to supply fun to your 'extra' or 'free-time' on Tengaged. It features downloads for computers, Message Board Games, and other things that can accompany bored Tengaged Players! Come on down to the Tengaged Lounge!
Other Information: Not actually a 'Group Game,' but should be featured on the radio! :)

open group

Tengaged Radio

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!