This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Veto Ceremony #5

Topic » Veto Ceremony #5

5655 days 4 hours ago
TheGame60289
Congrats Wccats on being this weeks veto winner.  You have the power to save one nominee (Kitsun or Pogo) or you can choose to keep the nominations the way they are.  Please tell us your decision:
5655 days 4 hours ago
imxrated93
Congrats on PoV :: Wccats :)

Good Luck Kitsun & Pogo
5655 days 1 hour ago
Wccats
This is absolutely the hardest decision for me ever because you are both my friends but I choose to use the power of veto on KitsuneInferno. I'm sorry pogo.
5655 days ago
Blaqk
Congratz Wccats.
--
Sorry Pogo. :(
5655 days ago
imxrated93
Congrats Kitsun :)

Let's see what happens next :?

Good Luck everyone
5654 days 22 hours ago
KitsuneInferno
Thank you SO much, Wccats :) I apologize once again for my inactivity, hopefully things'll be better next week. :)
5654 days 18 hours ago
cool
i cant believe im still safe in this game
5654 days 17 hours ago
Grayson10001
As Head of Household, it is my duty to replace a nomination, if the POV is used.  Thank you Kit for you explination of why you did not participate in the last HoH. Since, Kit is now off the block, I will have to replace him with:
Kpell
---------------------
This probably won't come as much of a surprise, but it is because you did not participate in the last HoH.  Inactivity is the biggest sin in any game.
---------------------
With that being said, the veto ceremony is now over.
5654 days 17 hours ago
kpelletier09
ahhh i'm sorry!! i was out all day! (and not to mention i didn't have power anyways) :(

open group

Big Brother Season 2: House Of Lies

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!