This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Nomination Ceremony #5

Topic » Nomination Ceremony #5

5656 days 22 hours ago
TheGame60289
Congrats to Grayson on being this weeks HoH. Along with HoH you must nominate two nominee for eviction.  Please post your two nominees along with your nomination speech:
5656 days 19 hours ago
Blaqk
Congratz Grayson, you can nominate whoever you like
5656 days 18 hours ago
imxrated93
Congrats Grayson & Good Luck everyone :)
5656 days 10 hours ago
TheGame60289
Okay so Im not sure how I missed that Jenuine was not on for 5 days but anyways my rules state you can not be inactive for more than 2 days without a notice.. So jenuine pick up your bags and leave the house.
5656 days 10 hours ago
TheGame60289
We will continue on with the week though, so grayson still make your naminations:
5656 days 10 hours ago
imxrated93
Bye jenuine
5656 days 8 hours ago
Blaqk
Bye Jen
5656 days 5 hours ago
Msbd23
: D congrats!
5656 days 4 hours ago
Grayson10001
I was gone for a day, so I will review and post my nominations shortly!
5656 days 4 hours ago
Grayson10001
Being new in the house it is always tough.  And this has magnified itself now that I am HoH.  Being new, I figured I would meet some new people; however, the people I don't know never tried to get to know me.  When someone doesn't try to get to know me, and makes me think the don't NEED to get to know me and would probably send me out of the house.
Yet, I have two people I like in this house that didn't even participate in the last challenge.  So, is it fair to keep people in the house that don't participate?
This was the major dilema I face in making my nominations, so I hope you all can see where I am coming from.
---------------------
I have decided to nominate:
Kit
Pogo
-----------------------
Kit and Pogo, you are nominated for the same reason.  While I know you both better than others in this house, I can't justify not nominating you.  I want to earn the respect of fellow housemates by being fair and a good player in the competitions.....and if I didn't nominate you, it wouldn't seem right. Kpelt....the reason I didn't nominate you is because of your performance in the past compeitions....that was your saving grace.
---------------------
With that being said, the nomination ceremony is over.
5656 days 3 hours ago
KitsuneInferno
Ah, I apologize for not participating. I understand the reasoning behind your votes, although I have been participating, just I did not want HoH. D: I just hope I can obtain PoV. :)

open group

Big Brother Season 2: House Of Lies

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!