This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Eviction Ceremony #6

Topic » Eviction Ceremony #6

5648 days 3 hours ago
TheGame60289
Okay so we are now at the end of our week once again.. and this week our nominees are cool and blaqk.  I want everyone besides our nominees to PM there vote.  The vote will be reveal around 10pm tonight.  In the mean time Blaqk and Cool feel free to give an eviction speech. Goodluck!
5648 days 1 hour ago
Blaqk
Well fellow housemates. This is a new position for me because this is my first time on the block - I just want to say I played a fun game, I played an honest game and I wish the best of luck to everyone. \(^_^)/
5647 days 13 hours ago
cool
well i came in this group thinking i wasnt even gona make past auditions but to actually come this far has been awsome if you guys think i can help you get to the finals vote to keep me plz if u feel that way about blakq then keep him congrats to the people who is moving on and ty for listening
5647 days 8 hours ago
TheGame60289
okay so ive extended the vote to see if i would get more but i didn't so i will now reveal the vote:
5647 days 8 hours ago
TheGame60289
vote 1: blaqk
5647 days 8 hours ago
TheGame60289
vote 2: cool
5647 days 8 hours ago
TheGame60289
vote 3: blaqk
5647 days 8 hours ago
TheGame60289
so blaqk with three votes you have been evicted.. please grab your bags and leave the house..
5647 days 8 hours ago
TheGame60289
ALSO.....
5647 days 8 hours ago
TheGame60289
we have someone that broke the rules.. I said if you were going to be inactive for no more than two day and if you are that is fine as long as you let me know.. well wccats your have broke the rules!
5647 days 8 hours ago
TheGame60289
please pick up your bags and exit the house.
5647 days 8 hours ago
TheGame60289
Congrats final 5!

open group

Big Brother Season 2: House Of Lies

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!