This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The Finish Line

Topic » The Finish Line

5644 days 14 hours ago
phanne
Monday: You must change your avatars to make us a cute couple for 24 hours.  Be creative.

Tuesday: You must come up with no more than five (5) sentences as to why we should choose you.

Wednesday: You must find a song by one of our favorite musicians that express how you feel.  (These are in the discussions somewhere)

Thursday: Then we have private dates with each one of you via mail, so it's really private.

Friday: The winners are crowned!

Best of luck!  :D
5644 days 14 hours ago
soccertrs
cool alright
5644 days 11 hours ago
KitsuneInferno
Cool, what do you mean by changing the avatars, though? Just to make ourselves look compatible with you two?
5644 days 10 hours ago
phanne
Kitsune, just me.
5644 days 7 hours ago
KitsuneInferno
Okay. :) No problem :)
5642 days 15 hours ago
KitsuneInferno
Anne, I think you should choose me because we have a lot in common. You're a great person and so am I. You are SO fun to hang out with and a fun person to be around. I would be humbled if you were to choose me. :) I hope my feelings for you are mutual.
5642 days 11 hours ago
Conceite
I think you should choose me because I am a great guy. I will always stay loyal to you and I will never lie to you. I am never going to let you down no matter what. I am so happy I have made it so close to winning you. I hope you pick me because we will make a gread couple.
5642 days 11 hours ago
ivshapiro
Ginny, I'm sooooo happy you awarded me the paddles so I can get to the finals with you. I really like you and you're an amazing person. I think we have a strong connection and I feel that you're really an amazing girl. I really hope you choose me; I really like you and it'd be awesome to be with you. I can't imagine how I summed this up in 5 sentences, there really is no amount of words that could describe how amazing you are; I'd be sooo happy if you picked me to be with you but if you don't I understand, whatever makes you happy makes me happy and in conclusion I really feel like I do love you, this has been a great experience so I hope we can be together

~Igor
5642 days 9 hours ago
soccertrs
Anne I think you should choose me bcause we have lots of things in common. I enjoy talkinng to you you are person I can tell anything to from my deepest darkest secreats to my worst fear. I kno when ever I need anything you are always there for me and I am always there for you.  I believe that God above created u for me to luv he picked you out from all the rest cos he knew id luv you the best!

Travis
5642 days 4 hours ago
soccertrs
5641 days 20 hours ago
ivshapiro

Ginny, when I heard this song I immediately thought about you. You are an amazing girl and I really hope you enjoy <3
5641 days 9 hours ago
Conceite
Well. I saw you love this song, so here you go.
5641 days 8 hours ago
KitsuneInferno

-
It's the only video I could find to this wonderful song. :) It's hard to understand, but it's a wonderful song. :) (Wait, I already said that :p)
5639 days 14 hours ago
ivshapiro
Ahh I'm nervous for today!

open group

Tengaged's Next STAR 6!!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!