This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Big Brother USA Rules and Regulations

Topic » Big Brother USA Rules and..

5546 days 11 hours ago
phanne
1. If at any time during this, you either get a red nose or are banned, you will be removed from the competition.

2. Each day there will be several rooms posted for you to chat in.  Unless it is a holiday, you must post at least once in any thread over a two day period.  Failure to do so will cause an Automatic Nomination.

3. If you are participating in the competition or ceremony, you MUST be here.  You must notify phanne, Alex1991 and totallymicheal ASAP if you cannot make it, and we will adjust times.

4. phanne, Alex1991 and totallymicheal will be your diary room.  All confessionals and votes to evict must be sent to all three of us!

5. All HoH ceremonies, Veto competition players choosing, Veto ceremonies and Evictions will be held in the Living Room.  All HoH and Veto Competitions will take place in the Backyard.  Please go to these places and wait at listed times which will be stated in the group description for those events to begin.

6. Be respectful.  Anything deemed over the top or beyond normalcy will cause an Automatic Nomination.

7. Real life emergencies happen.  If this is ever to happen, please let phanne, Alex1991 and totallymicheal know ASAP if this is ever the case.  Please note: These have to be deemed as emergencies by all of us in order for you to receive a reprieve.  Falsifying emergencies will cause an Automatic Nomination.

8. Automatic Nomination will occur if you disrespect the hosts in regards to this game within this game or elsewhere.  Nominating us in a rookies game does not count.  It must relate to BB USA.

9. In the HOH Bed Room you may not post in there unless the HOH accepts.

10. Have fun!  Be Active!

Please sign below to state that you have read and understand these rules.  Failure to do so will cause us to find a replacement houseguest.
5546 days 11 hours ago
hexylia
I, hexylia, understand and agree to the above rules and regulations for the Tengaged group game Big Brother USA.
5546 days 11 hours ago
Lockie
Yo, Tupac, comprende y acepta el encima de reglas y regulaciones para el Hermano mayor de juego de grupo de Tengaged EEUU.
5546 days 10 hours ago
Nakomis
Nakomis read the rules and understands them. Much <3
5546 days 10 hours ago
girlracer265
yup read and understood
5546 days 10 hours ago
knixuk
I sign with my little pen.... this looks very exciting and quite confusing lol
5546 days 10 hours ago
TripleXXX
Triple signs the contract =]
Let the game begin
5546 days 9 hours ago
Tidalwave
sounds good
5546 days 6 hours ago
Jasmine
I read everything.
5546 days 6 hours ago
Pogo11
I read the rules and agree
5546 days 6 hours ago
jakel0vespickler
agwee
5546 days 5 hours ago
Yankee1006
I yankee1006 agree and shall use sexual things in respectfullness
*hands phanne a drink*
5546 days 4 hours ago
jm101
I,JM101, understand and agree to the above rules and regulations for the Tengaged group game Big Brother USA. I also agree to love Chinchillas :D
5545 days 14 hours ago
surstromming
I agree
5545 days 14 hours ago
Cosmo
I Agree
5545 days 12 hours ago
metslover7675
Awesome, I agree

open group

Tengaged's Next STAR 6!!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!