This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

I am no longer hosting this

Topic » I am no longer hosting this

5181 days 4 hours ago
phanne
I am done.  Alex1991 can rehost if he wants but I'm out.  And if it does continue, the prize money will also be lessened, because I am not putting in my own t$s for the winner.

Season 1: RIP
5181 days 3 hours ago
corey1
Wow seriously, but we got alot better
5181 days 2 hours ago
Frozen
and I was actually just starting getting into this
n I really hate people who quit, quitting is a sign of weakness -_-
5181 days 2 hours ago
Frozen
I don't think it did,
5181 days 1 hour ago
tenfan
omg :( you can't just quit half way through :\ we were so active :(
5181 days 1 hour ago
2cool4school
i'm sorry for not re-nomming but i couldn't get on, and my browser keeps me logged in unless i click log off, which i never do
5180 days 22 hours ago
phanne
Half way through? are you fucking kidding me?  It's WEEK TWO!  Only one person has been evicted O_O
5180 days 22 hours ago
Frozen
now your acting pathetic, I already gave you my reason why I couldn't show up for challenges, and now I could, I was gonna go and win HoH, and I had a whole plan to back door my threat and everything
5180 days 21 hours ago
phanne
Fuck off Frozen, everything is not about you.  You are one of the few people who actually told me why you weren't here.  You were not even part of anything until you called me weak.  And can you define pathetic?  Because I'm kinda curious how that word fits into this situation.  Thanks.
5180 days 20 hours ago
Frozen
I didn't actually directly call you weak, I said I see quitting as a sign of weakness, like I never quit, like I'm not that fat, but I'm not fit, and I generally have high blood pressure and it can be hard for me run around like a track without getting puffed and having to walk, but I've managed to not give in and managed to jog a whole 1500 metres without giving up or walking, but hey that's just me.
and the pathetic thing, it's like you just seem to be over reacting, it's like a group game and yet your so mad, I mean I know it can be frustrating, but your swearing and jumping about the place. and I know your probably fed up with expectations, but I always looked up to you as one of those really decent people who would never change to fit in with the crowd, and remain calm in these situations, well as here you just seem to be loosing it
5180 days 16 hours ago
Scheuerman14
anne, can we still be friends though?
5180 days 11 hours ago
LeXXXy
omg! sorry phanne. you did try your best but i guess i was so inactive it is mostly my fault :(

open group

Tengaged's Next STAR 6!!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!