This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

T3.5: Reception/Circulation Part 2!

Topic » T3.5: Reception/Circulation..

5029 days 4 hours ago
NerdyBones
CURRENT TEAMS
---
ENERGY TEAM 50 HP (HP has been reset)
1. Realitynerd
2. Pgcool
3. Aquamarine
4. 2cool4school
5. DanielKing
6. Snake

VIRUS TEAM 44 HP
1. David
2. Sizzle_xD
3. Punx193
4. Jermin119

T3.5: Reception/Circulation Part 2!
--------------
Reception Pt. 2
To prove how well they connect, the Energy Team must now choose 1 player who will take a risk. This player will have to try and guess what the majority of the players in the team answered to the questions from the last task.
-If the designated player gets all 10 correctly, the whole team is safe, and you get 30 extra HP.
-If the designated player gets 9 correctly, he's safe, but somebody else from the Team will be eliminated!
-If the designated player gets 8 or less correctly, he will get automatically eliminated AND somebody from the Team will also be ELIMINATED!
-If nobody steps up, 3 players will be eliminated!
In any case, you lose 5 HP for each wrong answer.

MAIL me these answers! Once you send them, no turning back, no changing the answers.

--------------
Circulation Pt. 2
Now that you're the appropriate size to travel through Nerdy's vessels, you're ready to go! However, one wrong turn and you might end up in Nerdy's penis and not his brain, so be careful!

Play this game: http://www.addictinggames.com/cubefield.html
Take a screenshot of your best score and send it to me!

As a team, you must get at least 3,500,000 to win. You will get 5 extra HP for each extra 100,000 points.
If you fail, you will lose 1 member and you will lose 5 HP for each 100,000 points missing.

Both Teams have 9 hours for their tasks.

GO GO GO!
5029 days 4 hours ago
realitynerd
any volunteers?
5029 days 4 hours ago
pgcool
I would prefer not to, but if no one else is going to I guess I could :S But I really don't want to.
5029 days 4 hours ago
DanielKing
Who voted me out? :O >:|
5029 days 2 hours ago
punx193
NERDY YOUR FREAKING INSANE
5029 days 1 hour ago
David
I has a good score ^_^
5029 days 1 hour ago
David
I'm just going to point out that the Energy team has it easy. They can get an easy 30 health here if they all work together...

Of course, someone could sabotage.....
5029 days ago
NerdyBones
If there's a saboteur in the Energy Team, it's been 10000 times more efficient than Annie xD
5029 days ago
punx193
I don't even think there is a sabotuer in the game
if there was then Nerdy would of told us
5028 days 23 hours ago
realitynerd
I'll submit it

open group

WTF Show! (Prize for winner)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!