This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Twenty4Se7en Bios

Topic » Twenty4Se7en Bios

5582 days 19 hours ago
Blaqk
To all of the Twenty4Se7en Hopefuls, I want you to create a bio about yourself and your Tengaged Career.
--
I plan to use the Bios to promote 247.
Post Bios here please. ^_^
5582 days 19 hours ago
tommyg
i am tom. i am 13 years old. i am from New York. i dont have too good of a streak. the best i have done in casting is 3rd and rookies 2nd. ummm idk i guess tats it
5582 days 18 hours ago
hexylia
Errrr well im hexylia, hexy or hex if you so chose, I have a pretty good group game résumé, or at least one that far surpasses my actual gaming record. I have been runner-up, winner, and co-host of previous Se7en seasons and am the only hermaphrodite to participate (that I know of). During this first ever 24 hours game Ill be sure to be running on pure energy drinks =p
---
good?
5582 days 18 hours ago
Selena142
Hello my name is Selena. I am 14 years old.  I have brown hair, brown eyes, and i am 5 foot 7 inches. I am a total tree hugger and proud of it!  My "tengaged career" is very exciting and i haven't had any very high rankings.  I hope to make the hall of fame someday though.  I  rarely drink water (just a little weird fact about me.)  I play the piano and i love animals. I am currently redoing my room, painting it gree to represent my love of the Earth and it is probably going to be a jungle-ish theme.  I have an artistic ability so i like to draw and its not too shabby.  I don't believe in soap operas or socks even though i wear them lol. I love the shows psych, house, iCarly, and AMERICAN IDOL!! I am probably one of the craziest, left-brained girl you will ever meet. My favorite band is 3oh!3 and thats about it.
5582 days 16 hours ago
coolghost
I am CoolGhost, 32 years old self employed guy who lives in Dubai in United Arab Emirates. I studied software engineering, i am a web developer and a pro-blogger in many topics. I am an Internet junkie, am also a TV addict, I hate music/singers/bands, i can watch movies from time to time. In tengaged the only thing i can be proud of is that i won my first casting, my rookies went 8-7-5 and my castings are 1-12-14. I was super addicted at my first 10 days of Tengaged, now am just addicted. Last but not least i really wish this game/event really works out and becomes one of the formats in tengaged.
5580 days 18 hours ago
Jaysn
Hello, my names is jaysn. I live in the small town of acushnet, Massachusetts, USA. I am a student in 11th grade. I'm an aspiring linguist and triathlete. I am openly gay which is tough in my small town, but i care very little of others' opinions on the matter. I'm 16, I have green eyes, long curly dirty blonde hair, 5 foot 6. I am very opinionated, but will treat you with respect until you treat me with disrespect. I love big brother US, but my favorite people always get 4th (sharon, jameka, erika season 4, amy, nakomis season 5, hardy). I'd be grat for this game because I love stayin up for long periods of time and it will happen over my february break. I do well in my castings, not like perfect, but i normally make it to the top 8. I just really want to play and compete and prove to people i can win one of these group games.
5572 days 16 hours ago
hexylia
zomg zomg its this month!!!!
5565 days 18 hours ago
lashay
hey guys im lashay. i try kinda hard and i just wanna be known i want my name out there. but i dont do so well, so please give me a change to turn my luck around. im am mixed so that means im half black and half white. i dont fight with people too much but if thats what i have to do then by golly ima do it.

open group

Twenty4Se7en

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!