This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Info About This Season

Topic » Info About This Season

2749 days 19 hours ago
Snake
Everything you need to know gameplay-wise will be posted below. If there's any questions feel free to ask.

GENERAL
----------
* FIRST AND FOREMOST PLEASE INCLUDE ME TO ALL PM'S / SKYPE CHATS / ANYTHING REGARDING YOUR GAME PLAY. IT'S FUN TO GET FIRST HAND KNOWLEDGE OF WHAT IS ACTUALLY GOING ON.

* This season will follow basic Survivor rules. Most of these are self-explanatory. If there is any speculation about rules or regulations please contact me.

* All twists and challenges have been predetermined. I will open up the group in which I write down (literally) everything once the season is over so you can see that nothing is rigged, cheated, etc.

* I hope all of you are active and I won't have to bring this up, however... there are no set rules for an inactive castaway. If someone is continuously not being active I will make my own judgement as to whether they will be medically evacuated. There will be no replacements and the game will move forward as scheduled.

CHALLENGES
----------
* As stated before the game, this season will heavily be focused on LIVE challenges. There will be a mix of non-live, but most are live. I will set a time that works best for everyone remaining in the game and give you ample notice as to when challenges or events are occurring.

* There may be some challenges that you can't make, and that is completely fine. All I ask is that you give me a heads up so I can adjust accordingly.

* Many of the challenges are originals that I created and I'm really looking forward to this aspect. I think challenges are what make games fun and memorable. With this, there may be times where I may be having difficulties but just stick with me as I'm not perfect. :)

CONFESSIONALS
----------
* Confessionals are not mandatory, but they will act as an incentive to The Pot in which the winner will take home. More will be explained later.

* If you ever feel the need to update me on your game, please do. Trust me, I will read everything even though I may not reply at times. There are no regulations as to how short or how long they need to be. Write at your own risk, llol.

* At times I may ask you questions about your current game. Please DO NOT think too far into these. I'm interested into getting your perspective. (ex. if I ask you if you're going to use an idol, don't think OMG I'M GETTING BLINDSIDED. I NEED TO USE IT. I'm just genuinely interested in how you're feeling.)

* All confessionals will be archived, and at the end of the season you will be able to see and read everyone's. I ask you please not to be too judgmental and hurtful as at the end of the day it is just a game. People have feelings too, so please be aware of that when writing.
2749 days 19 hours ago
Snake
TRIBAL COUNCILS
----------
* I'm actually going to try implementing a new feature this season (nothing huge). All tribal councils will be taking place live, which means...

* Most of the time, you will have about 24 hours to strategize on who to vote. We will set a time to have live tribal, which will usually be right before the next challenge.

* Questions will not be given out, asked, answered until that specific time. After questions I will then ask each of you to place your vote in the urn, and give a reason. I will then read the votes.

* The tribal council will not be more than 20 minutes.

* Of course you can always send in a 'safety' vote just in case you may not be able to make it.

* Having most tribe members there I'm hoping will create a more intense atmosphere where you can actually conversate about questions and answers given before a vote.  Hopefully this will make the game more worthwhile. Again, this is just an idea that may or may not work so we'll see how it goes.

IDOLS
----------
* Idols will be in play this season. To start off there will be three pre-merge idols; one at each tribe's camp and a general one that both tribes will receive clues to.

* The idols hidden at camp will just be a 1 - 50 numbers board. You can guess once per round. The winning tribe at tribal challenges will also be given a clue to the idol.

* The general pre-merge idol will be hidden in a user's first blog. There will be ways to obtain clues to this throughout the game. More details will be given later. The first person to find the blog and message me the link will be given the idol. If someone else stumbles upon it after the idol has been found, they will receive the message "THERE IS NOTHING HERE."

* You have up until the Final Five to play an idol. To play, message me BEFORE the votes are read who you're going to play it on.

* If a pre-merge idol is played, it will be rehidden and clues will be reset.

* Details about merge idol(s) will be given at a later date.

Again, if there is any confusion to any of these rules please contact me and I'll be glad to help you out.

Thanks and once again good luck castaways,
Snake :)
2749 days 19 hours ago
Chandlerp1996
i like the tribal council idea

open group

Survivor Holiday (S1)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!