This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

IMPORTANT!

Topic » IMPORTANT!

5327 days 15 hours ago
iceskater
Okayy i have had a long hard think and i've decided to quit! I've tried my hardest week after week and i think i have done very well considering Pixie Lott has only released 3 songs. Now i spammed for my blog to be plussed which contains the link to the polls so now everyone like hates me. Im happy with 4th so, bye everyone. Thanks so much to Emma, your now a close friend to me and your the best mentor ever goodluck to the remaining 3 and byee :'(
5327 days 15 hours ago
Alex1991
I was just simply trying to clear issues up, i did this to Tommy90 the other day when someone informed me he was asking for votes, he wasn't, it was a misunderstanding. This is what i was trying to do with you, there is no need to react like this, and your place is still available in the competition, if you want it.
5327 days 15 hours ago
iceskater
:/ Well i dont like to quit, not many people saw the blog and i have removed the 2 polls to vote for pixie so i will stay even though im getting 4th, thanks :) and im so so sorry <3

open group

Tengaged X Factor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!