This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Task for nomines and POV 2 part 1

Topic » Task for nomines and POV 2..

5719 days 1 hour ago
djbaltazar
Tell me what u think about Tengaged and about Big Brother...post here
5718 days 22 hours ago
punx193
well i think there is four people who shouldn't be here to play tengaged casue they make too much troble
5718 days 22 hours ago
Tess11
i think tengaged is an awesome social network with different types of personalities....and big brother is so intense, and so entertaining
5718 days 22 hours ago
William94
Why does it say Ive been evicted?????
5718 days 22 hours ago
punx193
that is werid
5718 days 22 hours ago
Alex1991
I think tengaged is good and i prefer BB USA to BB UK
What kind of a task is this :/
5718 days 22 hours ago
William94
I prefer bbuk hence me watching it 24 7 lol
5718 days 22 hours ago
IrvinIcon
Tengaged is alright. Except for the meatheads who think they are better than everyone else, and talk down to people. And also those over the top drama starters. it's a game, keep that kind of shit in your real life. BB USA over BBUK. More twists and turns.
5718 days 22 hours ago
Latina
i think tengaged its really fun.... :) Crunchie!
5718 days 20 hours ago
tyleror
i love both
5718 days 15 hours ago
itwirlatths
I really like tengaged its a place where you can get to know alot of people from different parts of the world which is really cool. and i love Big Brother.. i just recently got into it though and i loved memphis and keesha(sp)
5718 days 11 hours ago
Clayton
Tengaged is great because you get a chance to interact with different people from all over the world and get to play the great game of big brother.

open group

Tengaged big brother-season 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!