This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Day seven

Topic » Day seven

5527 days 11 hours ago
honeythewitch
The Puppies are born. They are lovely but seem enormous and i am wondering if slutcat showed their mother some racy nightclubs where Great Danes hang out!

The contestants discuss the task .....

girlracer265
think jubbzy is trying to get us in here

rockgoddess
I think so too.

girlracer265
well the thing is, all his hard work sorting everything out has gone to waste cos no1s in here

knixuk
i would be quite annoyed if i was jubbzy too - people breaking rules left right and centre - not everyone being very active etc etc seems a lot of effort to organise this game and then it starts to fall flat

The housemates chat...
Daniel
Everyone is interesting in their own way

Daniel
In school we had to write something like that and I wrote about my childhood and the games I used to play, like where I was happiest as a child. That was nice

Alegeeter
lol what games did u play?

Daniel
Well I was an only child so I always used to play alone.
I used to make mini streets in my grandma's garden and draw windows and doors and stick them on.
I had a favourite teddy bear to and I used to pretend she was the Queen of the North Pole and stuff
Had so much fun :P

Alegeeter
LOL aww
I used to write stories of y life. in 1st grade, we had to make a picture book and I made one about my sister vomiting on an air plane. good times

ROCK GODDESS WAS EVICTED (for William)

open group

Digital Brother 3 Discussion

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!