This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

What happened on day FIVE (definately five) part two

Topic » What happened on day FIVE..

5531 days 6 hours ago
honeythewitch
The housemates discuss the merits and pitfalls of joining other games....possibly as a clumsy attempt to kill me from boredom.

surstromming
Guysss please keep JJJJ in stars

knixuk
Surs i am voting jjjj out for three reasons -
1 i really like goroos from my fisrt ever castins with him :) and       
2 - if she gets evicted in stars she might be more active here and we might get more money!                                               
3- Worst strategy ever to volunteer to be nominated when the idea of the game is to not get nominated.... especially when you dnt have a great rack record of evictions on stars...

JJJJ
I volunteered to go up because I never like reaching finals without being nominated..It was also either going to be me or irvin..Irvin has worse record than me.

surstromming
Knix don't use the "idea of the game is not to get nominated" card, I used that to it's full extent in my STARS and I don't recall you voting me to win either

surstromming
I won't dwell on other games too much in this game though :)

Keep the atmosphere lively, I don't want to upset honey!

AlphaBravo
What rules Knix? What are you banging on about?

knixuk
the rules about not joining other games.

rockgoddess
Jubbzy I'm sure knows we won't be able to get all 25... sneaky sneaky =P.

knixuk
its like the carrot of 120ts last night!!!! and we got 2!!! LOL

Alegeeter
as logn as we're in the positives im fine!

girlracer265
yeah i guess so al,
long as the winner who ever that may be doesn't end up owing jubbzy t's lol

Daniel
Sorry guys, me and Alex are fighting for day six HoH in Rookies :P

AlphaBravo
I suggest you go back to your rookies Dan! It's probably far more interesting than this tripe!

Jubbzy
Due to 3 contestants joining a Rookies, the prize fund is back down to 0T$.

girlracer265
all that work pming everyone in HOF gone down the pan too

knixuk
oh well i dont suppose it really matters lol it was never gonna be much money anyway and i am not expecting to win it. It is still a good fun game to be in :) and the tasks are good fun - if we leave with nothing we leave with nothing.

Haskova
Surs and I joined another castings: http://www.tengaged.com/game/8158
-20 :)

surstromming
Tengaged game addiction is a serious problem. Please do not joke.

What the hell has happened to Girlracer's dog who when last heard of was in the throes of labour?

open group

Digital Brother 3 Discussion

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!