This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

I want to members...now!

Topic » I want to members...now!

5700 days 14 hours ago
smrtrtl25
So the group has past the 100 marker! Awesome! An actual tengaged community is developing, which is why I am participating in this game (it's not for the fame and glory...or is it?). At first, I thought 100 would just be satisfactory, but this leaves me wanting for more. So I challenge everyone in this group to invite all their friends, all their game competitors, and even BB fans outside of this website to join because the more people who join, the more amazing this experience will be. I mean, sure it's cool to think "wow, 16 people voted to save me." but how would you feel if it were "wow, 76 people voted for me" or even "wow 136 voted to save me!" The larger this group, the greater the tengaged community will act. Imagine people talking about this game while playing their own game. That is my ultimate goal: to extend Digital Brother beyond the scopes of these group pages and into that of casting/rookie games. People will connect to and talk about things happening in this game and relate to what will happen in the next few weeks. The chances that this "dream" will be realized will increase as the members of this group increase. So that's my challenge: invite everyone to join and to spread the word of Digital Brother. How about this, if we can get 150 by Friday, I don't know, I'll write the Digital Brother theme song? and maybe up to 200 on Sunday will result in an actual recording. I have no idea, but the point is to spread the word. And hey to you potential contestants, the more people in the group means the more people to vote for you. So go and gather votes, PLEASE!
nb
5700 days 10 hours ago
Tess11
I will! :)
5700 days 5 hours ago
smrtrtl25
Thanks tess. Now everyone else, keep spreading the word, now!
5700 days 5 hours ago
Alex1991
I have started inviting people to the group, i will spread the word more if possible!
5700 days 1 hour ago
smrtrtl25
Come on people! Let's get to work! Start  blogging, start reminding, start talking, but please don't spam!

open group

Digital Brother 3 Discussion

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!