This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Want that player that gets you all talking?

Topic » Want that player that gets you..

5701 days 4 hours ago
Alex1991
Then vote for me to join Digital Brother Alpha. As i have said in the vote thread, i am not in to make friends this is a more real version of BB, all the nice people shouldn't be let in, big brother is all about alliances and i aim to keep it that way!
5700 days 22 hours ago
Summerlynn
so basically youve already told all your fellow contestants that u plan to stab them in the back and betray them- idiot!
worst. gameplayer. ever
and thats coming from me, im pretty crap myself!
5700 days 3 hours ago
Emma
uggh I dont like people like that :)
5700 days 3 hours ago
Alex1991
Yes but you haven't thought through my gameplan have you, you need people like me in the game if you wish to go far, allainces are needed, think about it
5700 days 2 hours ago
smrtrtl25
for this game, alliances won't go very far. This isn't American Big Brother, this is European Big Brother...
5700 days 2 hours ago
Alex1991
Alliances still work in whatever format of big brother it is, in BB9 UK, there was quite clearly an alliance with B-Block as for the last 3 weeks the same people were nominated so format doesn't stop alliances
5700 days 2 hours ago
Emma
I don't think it was an alliance, it just so turned out that way :)
5700 days 2 hours ago
Alex1991
Well it was some kinda of alliance, and you see it in whatever BB you watch
5700 days 2 hours ago
smrtrtl25
But alliances just won't be very helpful if you are not popular with the viewers. Sure, you can nominate whoever you like, but what good is it if you nominate popular people who won't get evicted?
5700 days 2 hours ago
Alex1991
But what good will it be if only popular people are nominated ;)
5700 days 1 hour ago
smrtrtl25
popular being well-liked by viewers, not popular being people with a lot of fans going into the group
5700 days 1 hour ago
Alex1991
Well let's just wait and see if i'm lucky enough to get in and go from there

open group

Digital Brother 3 Discussion

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!