This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 3-Round8-Ahoy!Matey ~Critiques~

Topic » Season 3-Round8-Ahoy!Matey..

45 days 7 hours ago
Xyris
45 days 7 hours ago
Xyris
SS Rioters of Revenge
mikec51 Aquarius♒ Geoo Aquarius♒ xcharliex Leo♌ Opulence Cancer♋

Ken- team mike- the songs do feel like theyd be on the same album but the first one really doesnt give me the story they said, 3 on cohesiveness. i do think it was smart to pull from their last round and it makes it unique to what anyone else could do so ill give them a 4 on creativity

Danny- Last round, we almost lost someone from our team. In the Stars is mourning one of our fallen team members before the results were revealed to then realize no one went home and we are now rioting for us all to be on top. We are going to the Fountain of Youth because we will have eternal life in this game. Creativity- 4.5 Cohesiveness- 3 The songs told the story that I think they wanted, so the creativity was v. good here. The cohesiveness was sort of present but could’ve been better. Benson’s song was sad about death, and the other song had a cockiness to it that almost irked me. This team had my favorite song, and my least favorite song this round 😭

Xyris- This is team gave me musical vibes. I disagree with the other judges i think the first song is ship shanty down. Maybe they didn't like the song itself. The second song was great. While the tempos for both songs are different, I can see them existing in the same world.  I enjoyed this package it was def strongly put together. Creativity: 4.5 Cohesiveness: 5

Yoko- I think conceptually the production of this team is brilliant. At first I thought the first song was going to be flop but it's fun and I can also imagine some pirates singing this song, it's a song for a ship. I can visualize it XD I think the second song is very good but it would have been better if it had some connection with the first. creativity : 5/5 cohesiveness 1
45 days 7 hours ago
Xyris
Name of Ship: Blue Haired Express
Destination: Gay Island for inspiration.
Members: Brayden (Captain), Jinkx, and Morant

Ken-
team brayden- 3.5/5 on concept. they definitely were trying to be funny but at least the star song fits what the idea was. the birdy song really doesnt for me but its such a bop i wont dock a ton of points

Danny-
Creativity- 2
Cohesiveness- 2

Both songs were good, but there wasnt really a story that I saw or any type of creativity. And the songs didnt really go together

Xyris-
First song..it didn't give me up beat... the pick up in pace was ok but didn't go anywhere else. I love the second song versus the first. These songs could def exist in the same universe. There was a disconnect between your ship name and songs? The songs were angsty af. I feel like like your destination could have been love island ? The second song did slay these theme tho the house down. One of my favorites this round.
round

Yoko-
I  enjoyed the first song in the sense that it is not the typical happy song, it seems to me to be a realistic and honest song with a good rhythm. I can observe creativity in the authenticity and realism in both songs, and both can complement each other. and the description of the equipment is a slay. the game is not over for u guys 4/5 /creativity 4/5 cohesiveness
45 days 7 hours ago
Xyris
Name of Ship: Arris's babies
Destination: FINALS
Members: Arris, HareHere, and Booyah

Ken-
i dont think they knew what they were supposed to do with the theme lmaooooo unless maybe the point was they just wanna send in bops.
cohesiveness- these are not gelling for me as two sides of the same coin so 2
creativity- renegades is kind of obvious in the sense that it was a decent sized hit but im glad they chose a song that were not exposed to as much (even if it was in eurovision so still a bit obvious)... 3 i guess?

Danny-
Creativity- 4
Cohesiveness- 4

While I don’t see a story written, I get it. Their first song tells their story. They’re renegades. Pirates kind of just are. I think the haunting nature of the second song gives off the vibe of what it would be like to be a pirate. The songs were different but I was sold on this story. This group won the round for me.

Xyris-
The first song was a little too somber for ship shanty but I did think it was kinda upbeat. The second song ate your first one. Just beautiful. I could see these two songs existing in the same universe. They mesh well together. Creativity: 4 cohesiveness: 4.5

Yoko-
Arris babies The first song was my worst nightmare. That guitar sound trying to make you happy depresses me, the chorus is horrible and so is the song. I have really suffered. I like the second song. but that combination doesn't convince me 1 creativity 1 cohesiveness

open group

Xyris's Music Game

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!