This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 2: Episode 2: Heist ~Additional Critiques~

Topic » Season 2: Episode 2: Heist..

272 days 16 hours ago
Xyris
272 days 16 hours ago
Xyris
Indra's Critiques:
TOP HALF
1st
M.I.A.- “Bad Girl”
This is the winning song??! Are you serious? This makes me think of me and my girls working our heist stealing a billion worth of diamonds. and stealing the security guard too. thank you

Ivy Levan- “Hot Damn”
Ok this is kinda that song! I’m jamming to it to the heist knowing i’m bout to get away with it. Great song, vocals, beat. Love the way it flows. Great song choice! thank you

DUCKWRTH- “Power Power”
Now this makes me wanna dance. Does it make me want to go and rob a bank? Actually yeah kinda! While some random person is driving the get-away car this would definitely be on the playlist! great song choice! thank you

The Decemberists- “The Perfect Crime #2”
Great song title here! It’s giving me “pump me up for the heist” so far. The Perfect Crime chorus is sooooo good! Ok, This is definitely the post heist song after we got away with it! Perfect celebration song, just a little too long for my taste. thank you

Nas- “Loco-Motive”
I’m enjoying the song, I feel like it’s too hardcore for the theme song to my heist though. it’s kind of like the hype song or the pre-game song of you will that gives me the motivation to actually follow through with the heist. thank you
BOTTOM HALF

Andrés Calamaro- “Alta Suciedad”
I am enjoying the vibe of this song. I like the rock vibe so much! It reminds me of Aerosmith! I picture this song being the song we play on our trial run of the heist! I really enjoyed this song! thank you

Kehlani- “Gangsta”
Very soft intro… oh then it hits hard! but it’s not the type of hard hitting song I would listen to at any part of my heist. It’s kind of like the end credit song? I enjoyed it though. thank you

Demi Lovato- “Met Him Last Night”
Oh I love this song, but I have to focus on the theme first. We’re does in fit into my heist movie? I have to say it wouldn’t be in any part of my actual heist, but i feel like it would be the scene where after the trial run me and the girls are out and I see a dude and take him home. Definitely the sex scene song. thank you

Overall, you all picked songs that would fit into my heist movie, I am very very impressed!
272 days 16 hours ago
Xyris
Xyris's Critiques:

Ivy Levan - "Hot Damn"
Oh I enjoyed this so much. It gives me old hollywood almost camp vibes plus bad ass femme energy. Her voice is simply amazing. Love the rasp  I was a big Ivy fan years ago and I'm glad your brought her back to my attention!

TheDecemberists - "The Perfect Crime"
Although I don't see this song being used in a blockbuster film, I could see it being used in an indie film. This song is right up my alley in terms of voice and music.

Nas - "Loco Motive"
I could def see this used in a heist movie in the early 2000s or even now. The lyrics are quite literally in theme. Overall I liked this song.

Demi Lovato - "Met Him Last Night"
I liked this. I think the music was on point for the theme even if this is a pop song.
Andrés Calamaro - Alta Suciedad
I could see this song being used in Money Heist. I love the rock elements. La tematica y letra de esta cancion se me hace muy apropriada para el reto. Se me hizo un poco lento para el reto pero me encanto aparte de eso.

M.I.A - "Bad Girls"
This was a great choice for this theme. I could see this used in a movie with an all female cast. The only thing that can be used against you is the popularity of this song. It's been included in several movies so I will knock off points when it comes to creativity and originality.

FINNEAS - "Partners in Crime"
I think his voice is underrated. His voice is so gentle here and his harmonies are so lovely. Even though the title may make it seem like this song is perfect fit for the theme, it didn't really excite me as much as the other submissions. The title of the song isn't literal, but the theme was. I will say his vocals saved you from being my bottom pick.

Bottom

open group

Xyris's Music Game

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!