This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Topic » ALERT

350 days 1 hour ago
Tbart
Y’all didn’t think you’d have a peaceful night off right?? No. You each have a decision to make.

Sitting in front of me is an envelope. In this envelope contains an exemption for tomorrows quiz. In addition, there is every single players correct answer to a question that will be on quiz number 4.

How bad do you want it? In your private discord you’ll message me how much of your total 52T$ pot you want to bid for you to receive these. If you are the highest bidder, you’ll lose that T$ from your overall pot but gain access to this exemption and game information.

If NOBODY decides to place a bid, I’ll add a WHOPPING 30T$ to the pot to put you at 82T$ total.

So, will you all collectively not place a bid and earn 30T$ to the pot? Or will someone cost the group some T$ for safety??

You have until 11:00am eastern Saturday to message me if you wish to bid. No need to message anything if you wish not to.
350 days 1 hour ago
countrysavage
Oh wow
350 days 1 hour ago
Tbart
Again, you get one bid and it’ll be made privately. But if you all chose not to bid, you’ll add 30T$ to the total pot
349 days 8 hours ago
Tbart
You each had a decision to make. It’s time to see if anyone bid for the exemption and information, citing you all T$.
349 days 8 hours ago
Cullenhi
coco fucked us
349 days 8 hours ago
Tbart
I can tell you that
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

All 52T$ of the pot has been bid by three separate players
349 days 8 hours ago
Tbart
The player who submitted their bid first, earning the exemption from tonight’s quiz and information on the following quiz is
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
Xxx
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

X
Xx
X
X

Chance.
349 days 8 hours ago
Tbart
This means the pot has been set back to 0T$. Looks like you guys have some work to do. The quiz will be sent out in an hour and due by 7:30pm eastern
349 days 8 hours ago
Cullenhi
CHANCE!
349 days 4 hours ago
WannaBeeFriends
I knew someone was gonna do it so I beat them to it MUAHAHAHA

open group

The Mole: Tengaged

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!