This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Runway Episode 3

Topic » Runway Episode 3

428 days 3 hours ago
HighNoon
Rust (upcoming film)
Dubba U
Oklahoma! the play
Fake Charity Nerd Girl
Stephanie Omega 3 Fatty Acid

you are all safe.
428 days 3 hours ago
HighNoon
I guess the girls are all too young to have seen Grease LMAO <3 it made the runways really funny.

Cherry Pop!- I really fuck with this look like a lot, I like the pants, it's sexy, it's giving 70s the imvu head on a dress-up doll body? high art.

Fair Jewish Lady!- Her computer is still being [redacted] stay strong Jewish Lady.

Lovey the Drag Queen Slayer!- It's a prom dress with a pink jacket and it works for the challenge. Would not be surprised if you' and Lupus were the only two people to have seen Grease.

Lupus!- Hope your lupus gets better, :( Stephanie repurposing your look is really funny and elevated your look. Strong concept for a queen tbh I have liked all the looks despite safe-safe-high.

Mistress Esma Gwen!- Your looks have been improving week to week, you can't get another picture of either ESMA or GWEN though? This leather jacket is cute.

Serf Ann Terf- didn't post

Skypette- didn't post.
428 days 3 hours ago
HighNoon
The girls lipsyncing are Fair Jewish Lady, Serf Ann Terf, and Skypette. post a video by tomorrow <3 It's Grease - Summer Nights
428 days 3 hours ago
HighNoon
Onto the winner...

It's Cherry Pop! congrats!

GJ Lovey, Lupus, and Esma Gwen.
427 days 21 hours ago
TheOmen
Cracks my neck and does a lil stretch

https://youtu.be/T7sKOfgHrys
427 days 8 hours ago
HighNoon
I have made my decision.
Skypette, shantay you stay.
Fair Jewish Lady, shantay you stay.

Serf Ann Terf, sashay away.

open group

Tayvie Drag Race ReUp

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!