This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Runway Episode 1

Topic » Runway Episode 1

435 days ago
HighNoon
If I call your name please step forward.

Mistress Esma Gwen
Lovey the Drag Queen Slayer
Oklahoma! the play
Rust (upcoming film)
Lupus
Fake Charity Nerd Girl

you are all safe. You may leave the stage.
434 days 23 hours ago
HighNoon
Cherry Pop!- This look is charming and sweet. It told me who you were effectively, so you did a great job to start the season.

Dubba U!- Your lips are really sexy. I'm excited to see more of you, Ms. U.

Fair Jewish Lady!- Congrats on being in the American Girl Doll canon, but she's just a headshot pooh. I wanted more.

Hitla!- no post

LouN'Hai!- no post

Serf Ann Terf!- This look was very controversial during Black History Month, but it shook me. I love her robotic arm. It made me laugh.

Skypette!- Oh, our girl Skype has grown up and is headed to prom <3 That's adorable—a fun concept for a drag queen. I can't wait to see more. Giving Discordia teas from years ago, I think Mama Z was her.

Stephanie Omega 3 Fatty Acid!- Out of all the girls who just posted a picture, this one is the most unflattering. She needs to open her eyes, and this mermaid looks like she rolled around on the beach and then hit the runway.
434 days 23 hours ago
HighNoon
Our winner tonight is...
434 days 23 hours ago
HighNoon
Serf Ann Terf!

Cherry Pop
Dubba U
Skypette

you are all HIGH, good job this week.
434 days 23 hours ago
HighNoon
Hitla and LouN'Hai, you're up for elimination. Please lipsync to Show me what by AG Cook.

Fair Jewish Lady, Stephanie, you are both safe.
434 days 16 hours ago
Ajathekween
So racism and lynching wins!?!?!?! We have got to do better.
434 days 15 hours ago
Ribbons
what is racist about my look where did i mention race you're literally telling on yourself
434 days 14 hours ago
Absol
I mean I think I should have won too
434 days 12 hours ago
Ajathekween
It's not the fact that your look is about race itself. You literally have said in your description that you have your "lynch rope". It's the connotation and meaning behind the word that still is being in affect today.
434 days 12 hours ago
HighNoon
It was provocative and timely due to the current news. I also laughed.

LouN'Hai shantay you stay.

Hitla, sashay away.

open group

Tayvie Drag Race ReUp

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!